Wonder Stone

Posted by 5323286294319246712 on Jun 02, 2012

By far, this is the best deodorant I've ever had. It leaves no odor mixed with the amell of sweat. Also, no stains have been observed. Moreover, it's supposed to last forever. Highly recommended.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1057304 on Dec 23, 2011

It is the best deodorant in my life! Unfortunately I have problem with perspiration and this stick is really saving my life!

Love this stuff

Posted by 4971911755303203157 on Aug 02, 2012

Works great! Love that it's natural without aluminum added. Would recommend this to anyone.

Great deodorant stone - Lasts forever

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

I use this in combination with the Alvera roll on. This goes on first and then the Alvera. This way I get protection and some good smell all in one.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Aug 30, 2012

No more synthetic harmful chemicals. Even worked through a game of Ultimate Frisbee on a hot summer day.

Very interesting!

Posted by drkousoulove on Oct 07, 2012

I've been using this stone for almost 3 weeks now and I'm very pleased with it. I haven't used a similar product before. It does a great job as a deodorant and it feels very natural. It's guaranteed to last for a year (we'll see about that!) so it's a great value for money!

Cumple lo que promete

Posted by 5732357365576669558 on Oct 23, 2012

La verdad es que lo compre con dudas pero francamente cumple lo que promete, cuando lo uso no huelo absolutamente a nada. Me gusta, el único aspecto negativo es que para usarlo hay que estar húmedo o humedecerlo y a veces esto es un poco engorro, pero es acostumbrarse.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1308138 on Aug 25, 2010

Happy to find that stone deo! Really good!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2882508 on Oct 19, 2010

It works

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2748970 on Dec 04, 2010

very nice, pure and nature..I like it