Useless

Posted by Reviewer1308696 on Dec 03, 2013

Just a stone

Amazing!!!! Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2211995 on Sep 10, 2013

This natural Crystal deodorant truly works!!! I purchased some for my entire friends and family! No odor!! All natural! Works better than top deodorants!! Love it!!!

WOW!!

Posted by 5041951614655789862 on Sep 05, 2013

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! THANK YOU IHERB!

Very good crystal deadoront stone.

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

Virtually lasts forever, like all the other crystal deodorants. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Its Works!!

Posted by 5684212592466689049 on Aug 02, 2013

No essence, but it works! If you sweat, there's no smeeling! But, it's different to use Stone-Deodorant if you are used to liquid-ones.. habit, just it.

Highly recommend!!! Best stuff ever!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I no longer stink mid day or even the next day!!! This is a wonderful product you use after washing/showering and you will still perspire, but you won't smell. My teenager has really bad odor (probably all those hormones)and this has made a 100% difference!!! I don't know what the reviewer is talking about when said that this doesn't work; there are 3 of us here to prove it. It's been great for my husband too, who doesn't have the greatest smell after a 12 hr shift. This is great stuff and a great price!!! If you perspire a lot and move your arms a lot back and forth a lot too, you may get a rash though. Maybe that's what the reviewer meant. It works great for me and I'm still using it.

very pleasant product-deo stone

Posted by 4742360854495174504 on Jul 04, 2013

already recommended to my friends. maybe i will have more on this very pleasant and easy to use product.

Alun mineral

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on May 02, 2013

I like it, nut I cannot give it more than 3 star because it doesn't last. It's ok for a couple of hours but no more. I'm not a really swety person and deodorant work on me. I use it during winter time, so I was not sweting a lot... I'm using it for when I shave just to not apply a harsh deodorant on my skin

Très bien, Very good

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Apr 28, 2013

Very efficient ..but if I do sport very strongly I smell a ittle bit. Tient très bien... mais si je transpire beaucoup en faissant du sport Je sens un peu... sinon pour une journée normale c'est parfait aucune odeur. Il semble aussi que ça empêche un peu de transpirer.

surprisingly good

Posted by 5100112690880439952 on Apr 13, 2013

when used as instructed, I have a dry odorless armpits for at least 24h. I pour some water on the tip and rub to my armpits about 20 times. No other "brand" deosticks worked this well. And more important, I believe it is safe compared to the ones with chemicals.