Bueno

Posted by 4615148018893573772 on Oct 31, 2012

Me parece un desodorante bueno, cumple lo que promete. Es suave y cuidadoso con la piel.

Normal, but...

Posted by Alexanderakalucky on Jul 02, 2012

Not for big work ) And not against sweat, only against smell. dropped out from some time...

Alun mineral

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on May 02, 2013

I like it, nut I cannot give it more than 3 star because it doesn't last. It's ok for a couple of hours but no more. I'm not a really swety person and deodorant work on me. I use it during winter time, so I was not sweting a lot... I'm using it for when I shave just to not apply a harsh deodorant on my skin

very pleasant product-deo stone

Posted by 4742360854495174504 on Jul 04, 2013

already recommended to my friends. maybe i will have more on this very pleasant and easy to use product.

=)

Posted by Reviewer1631136 on Jul 29, 2012

it did work but not as well as i had hoped! but i do use it=)

Not very powerful

Posted by 5560674607184063152 on Apr 26, 2015

My skin does not tolerate regular antiperspirants any more. This one works with my skin, but I don´t notice any effect. I sweat and smell more or less the same as when I´m using anything.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1765003 on Feb 22, 2011

I bought two ,one for my daughter and one for me .I found it very good lasting all day with no problems what so ever .My daughter however found it to be inadequate when she went to the gym .Just for everday use with out too much exertion was fine . I would't hesitate buying it again but my daughter wouldn't .

Not for those who sweat a lot

Posted by Reviewer1472357 on Mar 25, 2011

This didnt prevent odor at all for me, a person who sweats profusely. Secret has always been the only deodorant that works for me..strong enough for a man but made for a woman.

Useless

Posted by Reviewer1308696 on Dec 03, 2013

Just a stone

Does not work

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Apr 23, 2015

This, like all the deodorant stones, just does not work for me. Instead I start stinking even worse.