Totally useless!

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Jul 31, 2013

Absolutely not effective. I do not even sweat a lot. Деодорант абсолютно бесполезный, пот как тёк рекою так и тёк:)

Doesnt work

Posted by Reviewer2458031 on Apr 07, 2011

This product does not work for me, sure wish it did :(

Completely useless

Posted by Reviewer2704661 on May 02, 2011

Arrived shattered in a course powder and shards. Had to throw it away -- after sweeping up the mess it created. Worst consumer product ever.

Not good enough

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Sep 13, 2011

didnt work for me

Worst product I have bought on iherb

Posted by Reviewer1728233 on Jul 04, 2008

Did not work at all. In fact I have never used an antiperspirant but needed to with this product. Back to regular deodarant after sweating through many shirts and having obvious odor with it. Never had a problem before using this.

Thai Deodorant stone review

Posted by Reviewer2652816 on Jul 15, 2008

This product worked for a week and that is all. I have switched to another product. I would never use this again.

Sadly no good for me

Posted by VeganVoff on Feb 18, 2011

I'm sorry to say this did not work for me. To its defence it was the first natural deodorant I've tried. I usually use a good anti-perspirant, but I'm not a heavy sweater. I did not expect this to have anti-perspiring effects, so that isn't the problem, the body odour is. It works especially bad with synthetic fabrics like fleece. I will not be using this.

not for myself

Posted by 5098098740771383676 on Apr 01, 2016

I had tried this however it does not help me and is prolly not meant for me. i smelt worst compared to using ordinary deodorant. It may not be suitable for everyone afterall.