works most of the time

Posted by Reviewer1641233 on Sep 02, 2010

unless you are really sweaty and hot, in which case your clothes start to smell but interestingly not you. Great thing is it doesn't bleach the underarms of t-shirts!

Good for odour

Posted by MissFrivolity on Dec 03, 2012

Although it works great for odour, I miss some antiperspirant effect. I gave it to my mother (she doesn't perspire so much) and she loves it and says her armpits have never been softer (I guess due to the lack of chemicals in this product).

EXCELLENT STONE

Posted by Reviewer2421377 on Nov 20, 2011

Smooth stone amazing value. Considering the fact that a similar one costs 30-40 dollars in a shop in Norway.

Chem-free Dryness!

Posted by Reviewer1054693 on Jun 16, 2010

I've tried so many low-chem, no-chem deodorants, and still end up stinking! This stuff actually works! No perfumes, no harsh or suspect chemicals, and NO STINK! Yeah!

a good product

Posted by Reviewer2221365 on May 02, 2009

this is the natural way!

deo

Posted by Reviewer3009829 on Jul 07, 2009

seems to work. I like that it is chemical free

Works quite well

Posted by SazfromIreland on Dec 01, 2009

Very easy to apply. I use it first thing in the morning and after showering in the evening. Love not having to worry about all those nasty chemicals in conventional antiperspirants and deodorants.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2234045 on Oct 17, 2010

Works.

I think I like it

Posted by Reviewer1915418 on Jun 06, 2011

Still not used to using a deodorant that has to be soaked in water- but it doesn't have any smell and that's good;)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1037064 on Jul 01, 2011

A natural subsituate for the chemical cocktails (anti-perspirants )used in most deodrants. I have ordered these 3 times so far ! My family and friends are asking me to order more and more of them after they've tried it. The stick is practical way of staying natural.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »