Very good.

Posted by 5075587972323138926 on Apr 01, 2016

I am very demanding when it comes to body odor. The protection lasts all day no matter what. The only thing is that you have to wet it several times because you have to rub it for a good amount of time in order to really work. It's not a big inconvinience considering its effects will last more than expected. It has no scent, it removes all scents, like your armpit will smell like nothing at all which is perfect. Best part is it hasn't aluminium which causes cancer and you don't have to buy it every month!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3035376 on Dec 20, 2015

Convenient and inexpensive.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2301335 on Sep 02, 2015

I will continue to use this product.

Works great!

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

This is very effective at deodorizing. And, even better it lasts a very long time. I love products that save me money and actually work!

Thai Deodorant Stone

Posted by LauraRothrock on Apr 18, 2015

Works very well with no funny orders. Long lasting protection even with heavy workout. The stone lasts a long time too. Hint: don't wet the stone, like running it under water to get it wet, instead apply right after shower or bathing while you are still a bit wet, that way the stone will last longer.

Works Great! Lasts a LONG Time Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

These Crystal deodorant stones and sprays work great. Since it is unscented it can be used by the whole family. It is suitable for Men, Women and Teenagers.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Mar 07, 2015

Really does keep you from getting funky for at least 24 hrs.

I was skeptical

Posted by 4818709954932627007 on Jan 22, 2015

I am not an avid review writer, in fact, this is the first and only review I have written (thus far) but I felt compelled to chime in about this magical stone. I have heard about this crystal deodorant stone since I was in grade school and, of course, we used to make jokes about it. In the last year or so, I had to stop using the chemical laden antiperspirant/deodorants because I was getting terribly irritated skin. So I tried some natural products on this site which smell really good but after a while, I still got stinky (I totally love the smell of the Jason tea tree oil deodorant and will still use it as a treat). I finally broke down and bought the Thai Stone. Despite reading all of the positive reviews, I was still skeptical. And then I tried it... this thing is amazing. I put it on in the morning, went to the gym, ran a bunch of errands, walked my dogs, and generally did some good sweating all day. I showered before bed and surprisingly, possibly magically, I was not stinky. Incredible. I am not as stinky and maybe the next person but I am very sensitive to stinkiness so I can definitely smell it when I'm stinky. Now, be aware that this will not stop you from sweating, the sweat still comes out normally, it just never gets to the stinky point - I think this is a good thing cuz your body sweats for a reason!! Don't bother reading any more reviews, just add this product to your cart and order it!!

Surprisingly works!

Posted by Reviewer2958887 on Jan 21, 2015

This has been the ONLY natural deodorant that has stopped odor for me!! i will NEVER use anything ever again!!

excelente