Thai Deodorant Stone, Thai Crystal Deodorant Stone, 4.25 oz (120 g)

Reviews 5-star

ACTUAL DEODORANT

Posted by Reviewer2032835 on Sep 04, 2008

After wetting the stone and applying underarm (or anywhere, really), an invisible layer of salt is formed on your skin. When you perspire, the salt prevents/minimizes the growth of bacteria that cause the smell of BO. Most "deodorants" simply mask this smell, whereas this product actually deodorizes. And you don't have to worry about the aluminum in the stone getting through your skin like the aluminum in antiperspirant. *One note, be sure that when you shower, you clean thoroughly with soap the underarm areas (or wherever you normally apply the deodorant). Some people have complained to me that this doesn't work, and I have had similar experiences ONLY when I haven't adequately cleaned my underarm areas. This product doesn't cover up odor, it prevents it from happening. If you do sweat a lot (e.g. sports, exercise, etc.), you may need to wash your underarms and reapply, however this is not a big deal, because most people shower after such activities anyway.

Wonderful thing!

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Apr 09, 2008

I stopped using regular deodorant about a month ago. I don't think I'd ever been this uncomfortable - sometimes I couldn't stand the smell of myself. I used coconut oil - still do sometimes, and it works for a few hours, but from what I understand you have to keep using it to kill the odor causing bacteria. The stone just neutralizes it and seems to last for 24 hours for me.

deoderant

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on May 11, 2008

I like this, you can sweat but no odor, lasts a full day

Thai Deodorant Stone

Posted by Reviewer1206693 on Apr 15, 2008

I was sceptical when I ordered this but I am more than happy with it. It works great!

Works so well I forget to use it!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 10, 2008

I bought a trial size form another company over a year ago and there is still plenty of it left! I looked to order one for my sister, and the price was so reasonable I bought another for myself so I can leave the trial sized one in my overnight bag. This stuff works well with no scent! I tried Tom's Calendula and Hops deodorant, and Phew! The scent was too strong for me and my sister! The only problem with the Thai stone, is I sometimes forget to apply it! Great product, great price, prompt service!