ACTUAL DEODORANT

Posted by Reviewer2032835 on Sep 04, 2008

After wetting the stone and applying underarm (or anywhere, really), an invisible layer of salt is formed on your skin. When you perspire, the salt prevents/minimizes the growth of bacteria that cause the smell of BO. Most "deodorants" simply mask this smell, whereas this product actually deodorizes. And you don't have to worry about the aluminum in the stone getting through your skin like the aluminum in antiperspirant. *One note, be sure that when you shower, you clean thoroughly with soap the underarm areas (or wherever you normally apply the deodorant). Some people have complained to me that this doesn't work, and I have had similar experiences ONLY when I haven't adequately cleaned my underarm areas. This product doesn't cover up odor, it prevents it from happening. If you do sweat a lot (e.g. sports, exercise, etc.), you may need to wash your underarms and reapply, however this is not a big deal, because most people shower after such activities anyway.

Wonderful thing!

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Apr 09, 2008

I stopped using regular deodorant about a month ago. I don't think I'd ever been this uncomfortable - sometimes I couldn't stand the smell of myself. I used coconut oil - still do sometimes, and it works for a few hours, but from what I understand you have to keep using it to kill the odor causing bacteria. The stone just neutralizes it and seems to last for 24 hours for me.

deoderant

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on May 11, 2008

I like this, you can sweat but no odor, lasts a full day

Thai Deodorant Stone

Posted by Reviewer1206693 on Apr 15, 2008

I was sceptical when I ordered this but I am more than happy with it. It works great!

Works so well I forget to use it!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 10, 2008

I bought a trial size form another company over a year ago and there is still plenty of it left! I looked to order one for my sister, and the price was so reasonable I bought another for myself so I can leave the trial sized one in my overnight bag. This stuff works well with no scent! I tried Tom's Calendula and Hops deodorant, and Phew! The scent was too strong for me and my sister! The only problem with the Thai stone, is I sometimes forget to apply it! Great product, great price, prompt service!

surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1665218 on Dec 06, 2007

I have tried several natural deoderant products and was surprised at how well this works. It is a great product.

Thai Deodorant Stone

Posted by LauraRothrock on Apr 18, 2015

Works very well with no funny orders. Long lasting protection even with heavy workout. The stone lasts a long time too. Hint: don't wet the stone, like running it under water to get it wet, instead apply right after shower or bathing while you are still a bit wet, that way the stone will last longer.

I was skeptical

Posted by 4818709954932627007 on Jan 22, 2015

I am not an avid review writer, in fact, this is the first and only review I have written (thus far) but I felt compelled to chime in about this magical stone. I have heard about this crystal deodorant stone since I was in grade school and, of course, we used to make jokes about it. In the last year or so, I had to stop using the chemical laden antiperspirant/deodorants because I was getting terribly irritated skin. So I tried some natural products on this site which smell really good but after a while, I still got stinky (I totally love the smell of the Jason tea tree oil deodorant and will still use it as a treat). I finally broke down and bought the Thai Stone. Despite reading all of the positive reviews, I was still skeptical. And then I tried it... this thing is amazing. I put it on in the morning, went to the gym, ran a bunch of errands, walked my dogs, and generally did some good sweating all day. I showered before bed and surprisingly, possibly magically, I was not stinky. Incredible. I am not as stinky and maybe the next person but I am very sensitive to stinkiness so I can definitely smell it when I'm stinky. Now, be aware that this will not stop you from sweating, the sweat still comes out normally, it just never gets to the stinky point - I think this is a good thing cuz your body sweats for a reason!! Don't bother reading any more reviews, just add this product to your cart and order it!!

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Mar 07, 2015

Really does keep you from getting funky for at least 24 hrs.

Very good.

Posted by 5075587972323138926 on Apr 01, 2016

I am very demanding when it comes to body odor. The protection lasts all day no matter what. The only thing is that you have to wet it several times because you have to rub it for a good amount of time in order to really work. It's not a big inconvinience considering its effects will last more than expected. It has no scent, it removes all scents, like your armpit will smell like nothing at all which is perfect. Best part is it hasn't aluminium which causes cancer and you don't have to buy it every month!