I was skeptical

Posted by 4818709954932627007 on Jan 22, 2015

I am not an avid review writer, in fact, this is the first and only review I have written (thus far) but I felt compelled to chime in about this magical stone. I have heard about this crystal deodorant stone since I was in grade school and, of course, we used to make jokes about it. In the last year or so, I had to stop using the chemical laden antiperspirant/deodorants because I was getting terribly irritated skin. So I tried some natural products on this site which smell really good but after a while, I still got stinky (I totally love the smell of the Jason tea tree oil deodorant and will still use it as a treat). I finally broke down and bought the Thai Stone. Despite reading all of the positive reviews, I was still skeptical. And then I tried it... this thing is amazing. I put it on in the morning, went to the gym, ran a bunch of errands, walked my dogs, and generally did some good sweating all day. I showered before bed and surprisingly, possibly magically, I was not stinky. Incredible. I am not as stinky and maybe the next person but I am very sensitive to stinkiness so I can definitely smell it when I'm stinky. Now, be aware that this will not stop you from sweating, the sweat still comes out normally, it just never gets to the stinky point - I think this is a good thing cuz your body sweats for a reason!! Don't bother reading any more reviews, just add this product to your cart and order it!!

Surprisingly works!

Posted by Reviewer2958887 on Jan 21, 2015

This has been the ONLY natural deodorant that has stopped odor for me!! i will NEVER use anything ever again!!

Bueno en invierno

Posted by 5097041783540964866 on Jan 02, 2015

Buen desodorante aunque, en mi opinión, sólo para usar en invierno pues los meses de verano se puede quedar un poco corto en eficacia. Cunde muchísimo.

this deoforand holds well in hot days.

Posted by 5275546289875251765 on Oct 17, 2014

It has so smell at all and it will take ages to finidh it :) Great for sensetive skin.

excelente

Posted by 5221283304935565436 on Jul 14, 2014

ótimo produto muito bom

Why Risk Cancer

Posted by 5273834756443668392 on Feb 03, 2014

This is the best product on the market today! Works all day everyday! One more step to stop using man made chemicals!!

Amazing product!

Posted by 5029223931155975112 on Jan 07, 2014

this Deodorant Stone is Amazing. I ordered just one to try. I will repurchase from you.

Fantastic deodorant!

Posted by Mustard on Oct 22, 2013

It really works, absolutely no odor. It's a deodorant, not an antiperspirant, so be warned. Might not be enough for tropical climates in the summer, otherwise it's great.

Totally useless!

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Jul 31, 2013

Absolutely not effective. I do not even sweat a lot. Деодорант абсолютно бесполезный, пот как тёк рекою так и тёк:)

Great!!!!

Posted by 5179996644797774215 on Jan 25, 2013

Is great and doesn't stain my clothes.