Thai Deodorant Stone, Thai Crystal Deodorant Stone, 4.25 oz (120 g)

Works so well I forget to use it!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 10, 2008

I bought a trial size form another company over a year ago and there is still plenty of it left! I looked to order one for my sister, and the price was so reasonable I bought another for myself so I can leave the trial sized one in my overnight bag. This stuff works well with no scent! I tried Tom's Calendula and Hops deodorant, and Phew! The scent was too strong for me and my sister! The only problem with the Thai stone, is I sometimes forget to apply it! Great product, great price, prompt service!

surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1665218 on Dec 06, 2007

I have tried several natural deoderant products and was surprised at how well this works. It is a great product.

I was skeptical

Posted by 4818709954932627007 on Jan 22, 2015

I am not an avid review writer, in fact, this is the first and only review I have written (thus far) but I felt compelled to chime in about this magical stone. I have heard about this crystal deodorant stone since I was in grade school and, of course, we used to make jokes about it. In the last year or so, I had to stop using the chemical laden antiperspirant/deodorants because I was getting terribly irritated skin. So I tried some natural products on this site which smell really good but after a while, I still got stinky (I totally love the smell of the Jason tea tree oil deodorant and will still use it as a treat). I finally broke down and bought the Thai Stone. Despite reading all of the positive reviews, I was still skeptical. And then I tried it... this thing is amazing. I put it on in the morning, went to the gym, ran a bunch of errands, walked my dogs, and generally did some good sweating all day. I showered before bed and surprisingly, possibly magically, I was not stinky. Incredible. I am not as stinky and maybe the next person but I am very sensitive to stinkiness so I can definitely smell it when I'm stinky. Now, be aware that this will not stop you from sweating, the sweat still comes out normally, it just never gets to the stinky point - I think this is a good thing cuz your body sweats for a reason!! Don't bother reading any more reviews, just add this product to your cart and order it!!

Totally useless!

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Jul 31, 2013

Absolutely not effective. I do not even sweat a lot. Деодорант абсолютно бесполезный, пот как тёк рекою так и тёк:)

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Mar 07, 2015

Really does keep you from getting funky for at least 24 hrs.