July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Thai Deodorant Stone, Thai Crystal Deodorant Stone, 4.25 oz (120 g)

Works so well I forget to use it!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 10, 2008

I bought a trial size form another company over a year ago and there is still plenty of it left! I looked to order one for my sister, and the price was so reasonable I bought another for myself so I can leave the trial sized one in my overnight bag. This stuff works well with no scent! I tried Tom's Calendula and Hops deodorant, and Phew! The scent was too strong for me and my sister! The only problem with the Thai stone, is I sometimes forget to apply it! Great product, great price, prompt service!

surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1665218 on Dec 06, 2007

I have tried several natural deoderant products and was surprised at how well this works. It is a great product.

Works great for foot odor

Posted by Reviewer3349046 on Oct 18, 2008

I bought this product and Lavilin for my sister, who was struggling with bad foot odor. She has used countless products and found the Thai Deodorant Stone to be the best product so far. This is a great value considering how long it lasts.

Works Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013

These Crystal deodorant stones and sprays work great. Since it is unscented it can be used by the whole family. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Good for odour

Posted by MissFrivolity on Dec 03, 2012

Although it works great for odour, I miss some antiperspirant effect. I gave it to my mother (she doesn't perspire so much) and she loves it and says her armpits have never been softer (I guess due to the lack of chemicals in this product).