thai deodorant stone

Posted by Reviewer2754877 on Aug 24, 2009

best product and it's natural, no chemicals. your tee shirts do not turn yellow at all

Can't Believe This Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 20, 2010

I've been using organic deodorants for several years, but they all left white marks on my clothes. Not only does this leave no marks on my clothes (even black tee-shirts), but it also really, really works...and...the skin under my arms feels soft and moisturized! Try this. You won't be sorry!!

Thai Deodorant stone

Posted by Reviewer2495067 on Jun 02, 2011

Have used this stone for at least 6 years now, each stone lasts over a year so money well spent ! Does exactly what is says best deodorant I have ever used!

love!

Posted by lanimei on Sep 19, 2012

this helps keep odors away!! love it ...it dosent help with the under arm wetness but id rater have the under arm wetness rather than stinky odor

great

Posted by Reviewer2452617 on Dec 15, 2010

i love it

useful

Posted by 5570543182267195620 on Jun 04, 2016

Excellent product

Miracle product!

Posted by 5248173323428977670 on Nov 08, 2016

I had been having a bit of a stinky problem recently, until I bought this miracle product. With just a few swipes on each problem area, ze pits remained sweat- AND odour-free for the entire day! Coming from a person living in a tropical country, trust me, not many products are able to do this. It's a definitely repurchase for me! <3

Thai deodorant stone

Posted by Reviewer2369567 on Oct 14, 2009

Bought these on recomendation from a friend, a bit sceptical at first so I gave one to my father-in-law as he stinks despite shower after shower. The mother-in-law is so happy with it she wants a few more in case he loses it! Both of my brothers are a bit on the heavy side and have similar odour issues so they are getting one each for Christmas! As for myself, well I would say I'm a normal type of guy, sensitive to many sprays and roll-ons, still into playing sports and stuff and it works for me too. Just buy this stuff, it is relatively inexpensive by comparison and works better and longer than aerosols with no scent - from me or the product!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2377311 on Dec 09, 2009

The first deodorant that allows me to work out and go on with my day without worrying about my arm pits. Finally something that works! Thanks

Thai Deodorant Stone

Posted by garlandchild88 on Mar 14, 2012

It will last me a lot longer than regular deodorant AND it holds sweat in way better than other products.