Deoderant stone

Posted by Reviewer1677681 on Sep 08, 2011

Have used it for many years. At first it was just the stone. It absolutly works and also there is never any under arm stain on your garments and most important no chemicals.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1793819 on Aug 18, 2011

I still can't believe it, but this weird stone does its job for me. It's hot summer, but I don't notice any perspiration smell (which I'd surely notice without any deodorant at all).

love it

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Aug 13, 2011

so far in the heat and humidity of Kansas summer this little deoderant stone has worked very well and has caused no skin rash, on that alone i love it and will reorder. its easy to use and doesnt take up much space on my bathroom counter.

I was doubtful, but it really works.

Posted by Reviewer2261183 on Aug 09, 2011

People have telling me to try this for years and I never did, 'til I finally decided to quit using anti-perspirant. It doesn't keep you from sweating but it does keep you from smelling. Hooray!

Works great for men!

Posted by Reviewer2124231 on Aug 03, 2011

Even after a hard work out this works out! I am truly amazed! It works! And the best thing is that it is just a mineral! Will buy again, just as soon as the one I´m currently using is empty.... and that may take awhile...

Safe deoderant

Posted by Reviewer2829622 on Jul 31, 2011

I have been using this product for many years & find it totally effective, safe & I love it - also ver good value for money as it lasts a very long time

Great natural product!

Posted by Reviewer3066184 on Jul 13, 2011

The best natural deodorant product I have found so far. Still not as good for hard workouts, but great for normal daily use.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1037064 on Jul 01, 2011

A natural subsituate for the chemical cocktails (anti-perspirants )used in most deodrants. I have ordered these 3 times so far ! My family and friends are asking me to order more and more of them after they've tried it. The stick is practical way of staying natural.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2865669 on Jun 06, 2011

product works great, keeps body odor to minimum even on hot humid days

I think I like it

Posted by Reviewer1915418 on Jun 06, 2011

Still not used to using a deodorant that has to be soaked in water- but it doesn't have any smell and that's good;)