Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Thai Deodorant Stone, Thai Crystal Deodorant Stone, 4.25 oz (120 g)

Amazing product!

Posted by 5029223931155975112 on Jan 07, 2014

this Deodorant Stone is Amazing. I ordered just one to try. I will repurchase from you.

Why Risk Cancer

Posted by 5273834756443668392 on Feb 03, 2014

This is the best product on the market today! Works all day everyday! One more step to stop using man made chemicals!!

excelente

Posted by 5221283304935565436 on Jul 14, 2014

ótimo produto muito bom

Surprisingly works!

Posted by Reviewer2958887 on Jan 21, 2015

This has been the ONLY natural deodorant that has stopped odor for me!! i will NEVER use anything ever again!!

I was skeptical

Posted by 4818709954932627007 on Jan 22, 2015

I am not an avid review writer, in fact, this is the first and only review I have written (thus far) but I felt compelled to chime in about this magical stone. I have heard about this crystal deodorant stone since I was in grade school and, of course, we used to make jokes about it. In the last year or so, I had to stop using the chemical laden antiperspirant/deodorants because I was getting terribly irritated skin. So I tried some natural products on this site which smell really good but after a while, I still got stinky (I totally love the smell of the Jason tea tree oil deodorant and will still use it as a treat). I finally broke down and bought the Thai Stone. Despite reading all of the positive reviews, I was still skeptical. And then I tried it... this thing is amazing. I put it on in the morning, went to the gym, ran a bunch of errands, walked my dogs, and generally did some good sweating all day. I showered before bed and surprisingly, possibly magically, I was not stinky. Incredible. I am not as stinky and maybe the next person but I am very sensitive to stinkiness so I can definitely smell it when I'm stinky. Now, be aware that this will not stop you from sweating, the sweat still comes out normally, it just never gets to the stinky point - I think this is a good thing cuz your body sweats for a reason!! Don't bother reading any more reviews, just add this product to your cart and order it!!