Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2482663 on Apr 25, 2012

Splash it onto your face after shaving. The burning sensation is quite short-lived. One suggestion to everyone purchasing this, DO NOT peel away the aluminium at the mouth of the bottle. Just Poke a hole in it. In this way, you wont risk wasting a lot of this product. Thumbs up.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2604802 on Nov 06, 2007

Tried the Thayers Witch Hazel after shave and have found after a few days use my face is clearing up from the dry skin patches. Now I am massaging it into my scalp for dry flaky dandruff/

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1857255 on Sep 07, 2008

I needed a new aftershave that didn't douse me in different scents. This goes on, does its work and doesn't stink me up. The aloe helps to smooth the skin and the witch hazel clears up the razor burn. Stings a bit, but that's the fun.

horrible lotion

Posted by Reviewer2842276 on Jan 31, 2012

A strong smell of alcohol, almost does not feel the flavor. Inconvenient to use. Do not recommend to buy

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1895341 on Apr 29, 2008

This makes an excellent aftershave. Soothes my face instantly and does a wonderful job with my skin. It's odorless after a few minutes. This way you can apply cologne and not worry about conflicting scents.

Very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1772536 on Aug 25, 2010

I use this after every shave and I shave with a double edge razor.You will have some burning but it will calm the razor burned skin. After I am done with this bottle I will buy another.

Thayers After Shave Witch Hazel

Posted by Reviewer1627357 on Nov 13, 2009

Great product and it is natural. Works wonders!!!

Classic!

Posted by Reviewer1888574 on Jun 10, 2011

This is a classic, a must have for any wetshaver.

Super Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1894761 on Jan 20, 2010

The perfect product post shave, I use a Straight (cuthroat) and Thayers leaves my face wonderfully cool and smooth, after trying other products this is a joy to use, I first rinse with cold water, then pat dry, then apply the Thayers, I use a small spray bottle and this stuff lasts and lasts, there is a little sting which I like, the fragrance is light and soon fades, so as not to interfere with any Aftershave or EDT, all in all wonderful stuff! If you shave then you should give it a go, its not expensive, a joy to use, and it leaves my face cool and soft, awesome, SHAVE ON!

I really like this product!

Posted by Reviewer1209957 on Feb 15, 2008

I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now. I really like it so far. It stings a little when first applied but the sting quickly goes away. It seems to make the irritation/razor burn go away really fast. I look forward to continue using this product. The only negative is that I cannot seem to find this product locally. I've tried health food stores, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, and several others with no luck. I guess I will continue purchasing it online.