Yummy smell

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Oct 16, 2011

This stuff smells so good and I used it for a about a week but then had one horrible cystic break out, so I stopped using and went back to my old toner. Not sure if it was because of this but I'm too leary to give it another try. It's a shame too cause I really liked how it felt and the price.

Just OK for me

Posted by Reviewer3320172 on Feb 28, 2012

This is a very gentle toner. However, I don't think it is as good as another toner I've been using to remove left over oil and makeup after having washed my face with the clarisonic tool. For the price, it's not too bad.

just ordinary toner

Posted by NastyaK on Jul 17, 2012

no special effects

향이 좀...

Posted by 5564196988136984863 on Oct 20, 2012

위치하젤의 향인지 오이향 뒤로 느껴지는 찝찌름한 냄새가 있네요. 그거 말고는 그냥 스킨의 역할을 충실히 합니다. 미샤 퍼스트에센스 쓰다가 써서 그런지 전 다시 구매할 것 같지는 않네요.

Me escuece

Posted by Beatriz on Aug 28, 2015

A mi piel sensible le pica un poco al aplicarlo. Es como si dejase una capita de hidratación, pero por el tema del picor no volveré a comprarlo. Y me da que la etiqueta no es del todo fiable, porque no me creo que con sólo ácido cítrico como conservante, como indica el INCI, después de casi 3 años el tónico siga intacto, sin ponerse malo. Mejor echarse un hidrolato.

efficace à petit prix

Posted by 5488767616624748808 on Sep 28, 2014

Cette eau à base d’hamamélis et de concombre est très rafraichissante. dommage qu'elle n'existe pas en eau micellaire. Néanmoins elle donne un bon coup de peps à la peau. Je ne suis pas fane de son odeur par contre. Pour moi elle ne sent pas du tout le concombre. mais on s'y fait vite et l'odeur est vraiment très neutre. Le flacon coûte peu cher et dure très longtemps. Très économique!

the smell is not very nice

Posted by 5251911315367537479 on Jan 19, 2014

and there is a tiny feeling of film afterwords, not much. but still...

très bien!

Posted by 5343697678293348690 on Apr 07, 2014

n'agresse pas la peau

Bien pero no suficiente.

Posted by 5595251913317212686 on Apr 30, 2014

una loción suave que limpia pero me parece que no es suficiente para una piel grasa como la mía. puede calmar, pero no saca todos los residuos. Tiene un FUERTISIMO aroma a pepino!!.

Moisturizing?

Posted by 4614519272271166640 on May 08, 2014

I love the smell and the fact that it is infused with aloe, but I'm not sure it's quite as moisturizing as the back of the bottle claims. (I have combination skin and I'm starting to notice the skin around my nose dry out a bit. Nothing severe, just slightly more noticeable as the days go on.) I'd like to keep giving it a shot though, if for no other purpose than solely as a toner. (I was hoping the aloe infusion would eliminate my need for an added moisturizer. Wishful thinking?) All-in-all, Thayers is proving to be a nice product, though I don't know if it's quite worth the price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »