New To iHerb?

Thayers, Alcohol Free Toner, Cucumber Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 4-star

love this product!

Posted by curlygirl on May 19, 2012

I love this product in the winter! well it hydrates my skin the ingredients are good, but when spring comes I find it not very effective! I have combination skin j'aime beaucoup ce produit en hiver! il hydrate bien ma peau les ingrédients sont bon, mais quand arrive le printemps je le trouve pas très efficace! j'ai la peau mixte

Love this as an aftershave

Posted by Reviewer2180296 on Nov 10, 2011

It is an astringent, so it closes up the pores, but the aloe soothes the skin...if you have razorburn, this will help it! It is a little sweet-smelling, but the smell doesn't last long.

Posted by 5128431471694268603 on Jan 20, 2013

I get awfully red and bumpy around my face at the end of the day because of daily pollutants; but once I bought this, the inflammation has been going down! And for an extra boost, I added some drops of tea tree oil as an extra acne fighter. (: Overall, this toner is by far my favorite. Only downfall is that the cap is weak so it randomly broke the next day. ):

A good toner

Posted by illuminated on Feb 03, 2014

that doesn't irritate my oily/combination, yet acne-prone and quite sensitive skin. At first I wasn't sure about the smell as it felt quite disgusting, but it disappeared later, so I have no problem with that. I want to try the Rose one, just curious what all the fuss is about, but I'd probably repurchase.

Bonne lotion

Posted by Audrey on Mar 17, 2014

Bonne lotion, odeur de concombre, faut aimer. Rafraîchissant. Mais je lui préfère celle à la rose de la même marque.