Thayers, Alcohol Free Toner, Cucumber Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Favorite

Posted by Zihuana From Finland on Sep 05, 2011

This is my favorite toner. I liked the Rose Petal version too, but I find this even better. The scent is very genuine cucumber and the feel of it is very fresh and calming for my sensitive mixed skin.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3340624 From Canada on Apr 01, 2011

Completely fragrance free, aside from the authentic freshly cut cucumber scent. Moisturizes my skin and gives it a dewy look and feel. My skin is usually very oily so I've been wanting to exclude moisturizers from my skin care regimen, and this toner might be my answer. Now I see why Thayers' toners are always sold out so fast on iHerb. This stuff is fantastic! I will definitely buy it again. Thanks iHerb!

A so soothing toner ! // Une lotion tellement apaisante !

Posted by carnetfeminin From France on Dec 20, 2012

This toner has a delicious smell of real cucumber. I adore its fresh and very soothing effect on my combination and sensitive skin. And it's the only one who tightens my pores while hydrating my skin. It's a real pleasure to use it everyday. // Cette lotion a une délicieuse et véritable odeur de concombre. J'adore son effet frais et apaisant sur ma peau mixte et sensible. Et c'est la seule qui resserre mes pores tout en hydratant ma peau. C'est un vrai plaisir de l'utiliser quotidiennement.

Refreshing toner

Posted by Reviewer1308482 From Washington on Dec 14, 2011

Gentle toner is refreshing for sensitive skin.

Refreshing

Posted by livelig From Norway on Aug 09, 2012

I love the Rose petal version, but this one is even better! Very refreshing and cooling - it's excellent.