j'adore!!

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Aug 15, 2013

Lotion très agréable avec une douce odeur de concombre très fraîche. Elle est sans alcool et permet donc de faire des masques de coton. Je vais en recommander un autre flacon, j'arrive à la fin de mon premier.

Posted by 5128431471694268603 on Jan 20, 2013

I get awfully red and bumpy around my face at the end of the day because of daily pollutants; but once I bought this, the inflammation has been going down! And for an extra boost, I added some drops of tea tree oil as an extra acne fighter. (: Overall, this toner is by far my favorite. Only downfall is that the cap is weak so it randomly broke the next day. ):

Yummy smell

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Oct 16, 2011

This stuff smells so good and I used it for a about a week but then had one horrible cystic break out, so I stopped using and went back to my old toner. Not sure if it was because of this but I'm too leary to give it another try. It's a shame too cause I really liked how it felt and the price.

Just OK for me

Posted by Reviewer3320172 on Feb 28, 2012

This is a very gentle toner. However, I don't think it is as good as another toner I've been using to remove left over oil and makeup after having washed my face with the clarisonic tool. For the price, it's not too bad.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2972178 on Oct 03, 2011

Not sure if the witch hazel tends to make my skin a little dry. I like using cucumber toners (wished it has more cucumber refreshing properties) but hard to get one that is well-priced and without nasty ingredients. Until I find a better one, I'm sticking with this for now.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1668689 on Apr 23, 2012

use it just to refresh my skin, it's not drying and smells very nice

It cleans what's left in your skin....

Posted by 4774615826383569755 on Jun 10, 2013

after removing make up, cleaning... Good quality and it lasts long.

Toner

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Nov 27, 2013

Does exactly as advertised. It is gentle for my sensitive skin, refreshing, and alcohol free. The toner say it's made in USA with only USA ingredients.

Amazing!

Posted by abcdefghij on Dec 26, 2013

This toner works really well. It instantly calms down the skin and makes any redness go away. It's much better than the original version. I will, for sure, re-order.

Very mild, watery but it works. TRULY WORKS. :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jan 09, 2014

This all natural toner is very mild and have a consistency like a water. It feel like i'm just putting some plain water on my face. BUT IT TRULY WORKS!!!. It cleansed my face and take away all the dirt. Maybe this is how 100% natural witch hazel toner feel like without any nasty ingredients, thickener and etc. By the way, this is my first all natural toner and i'm very pleased with this. Highly recommended. :D