Thayers, Alcohol Free Toner, Cucumber Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

I can't live without this product!

Posted by 5720643842723608799 on Apr 13, 2013

I have been useing expensive toners from top brands and as my age turning into mid 20's my skin type started to change from oily to combination which gave me a hard time to find a perfect toner for my skin. My friend introduced me this product and i was very skeptical at first with the price (so cheap compared to other brands) but I listened to her and decided to try it. Now I can't live without this product. It never irritated my skin and rather it calms down my pimples and break outs. My mom who is in mid of 50's and I bought it for her in last December and she loves it so much now. I love its price (thanks to iherb.com making me save 20% every time)and scent is very light ( i have used rose petal one as well and i guess i'm not really good with rose scents, because it bothered me every time i used it). It really moisturizes my skin while it calms down and giving me a clean feel of my skin at the end. I highly recommend this product to EVERYONE!!

JE L'ADORE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

Je l'utilise tous les matins, il est rafraîchissant , JE L'ADORE. j'ai aussi celui à la rose que j'utilise le soir car plus hydratant

Best toner

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013

Wipes face clean, and does not leave sticky residue. Has NO parabens and is inexpensive. This one is a no-brainer.

Refreshing

Posted by livelig on Aug 09, 2012

I love the Rose petal version, but this one is even better! Very refreshing and cooling - it's excellent.

Love this as an aftershave

Posted by Reviewer2180296 on Nov 10, 2011

It is an astringent, so it closes up the pores, but the aloe soothes the skin...if you have razorburn, this will help it! It is a little sweet-smelling, but the smell doesn't last long.