Amazing stuff to use on skin

Posted by Reviewer3094906 on May 25, 2010

First time using a toner so i didnt know what the results would be..anyway being a male who shaves every 1-2 days, i get irritated skin very quick & my skin is prone to redness sometimes. This stuff sorts that out..really makes your skin look brand new with each use & brings out some healthy glow, almost like a tan lol...i dunno how to discribe it but this works very well. i ordered some other ones from thayers but it works better then anything ive used, sometimes i dont even need to moisturize. I do feel it should be alot cheaper but then again iam heavy handed so i guess thats my fault.

good toner

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Nov 16, 2009

I like the natural ingredients and the fact that it is witch hazel without alcohol (which is terrible for skin). The smell is definitely natural and woodsy, but it fades quickly and I don't find it unpleasant. I actually had a couple of flat facial warts that went away over a period of about a month after beginning to use this. Also, this removes dirt and oil without breaking me out worse or drying my skin out. The price is good for the amount you get.

it's quite ok except for the smell

Posted by Reviewer3187024 on Apr 22, 2009

The product is quite ok but the strong smell is something I couldnt really take it. It would be great if the smell can be made less heavy with the technology in place.

Thayer's Witch Hazel Toner

Posted by Reviewer2355993 on Jul 08, 2009

I have used this alcohol free version for many years. I was happy to discover that you carried it. Since I am a licensed nutritionist now I have a place to send my clients that is simple and convenient. By the way, it works great for poison ivy. It keeps it from itching and blistering.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Apr 14, 2009

Using it just a little bit so far but it's enjoyable. Nice natural scent and gentle. Just the thing on bruises or other skin problems to sooth the area. Nice.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1821834 on Aug 14, 2010

Have skin tags, I don't anymore!

not good smell

Posted by 4994241099041848579 on Jul 15, 2013

i don't like the smell

¡Genial! ¡Para repetir! Witch Hazel es Hammamelis ;)

Posted by martaekos on Apr 21, 2016

Un tónico: bueno, bonito y barato. Para pieles sin muchas exigencias que buscan un toque de frescor y suavidad después del jabón o la limpiadora. A favor: sin apenas perfume, no deja sensación tirante, calmante. No he tenido problemas con comedones o alergias. ¡Buena compra! He usado ya como 3 envases.

최고예요.

Posted by Reviewer2543149 on Aug 03, 2010

지금까지 썼던 스킨중에 가장 마음에 듭니다. 처음에 향이 좀 난감하긴 했는데 적응되니 상관없어요. 양도 많고..다음부터는 계속 이걸로 정착할까 합니다.

MAGNÍFICO PRODUCTO

Posted by Reviewer2866514 on May 11, 2010

Lo uso después del afeitado y te deja la piel en perfecto estado.