it's quite ok except for the smell

Posted by Reviewer3187024 on Apr 22, 2009

The product is quite ok but the strong smell is something I couldnt really take it. It would be great if the smell can be made less heavy with the technology in place.

not good smell

Posted by 4994241099041848579 on Jul 15, 2013

i don't like the smell

Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Nov 10, 2008

Very nice astringent. Keeps your skin very moisturized after cleansing.

good

Posted by Reviewer1525589 on Mar 27, 2011

I have acne prone skin and I bought this product based on reviews.. I was going to purchase Rose scented one but it was out of stock. I only used it for a week now. Compared to my previous german brand organic toner (16x more expensive for the same quantity), this product is comparable. Given the incredible price, I think I will continue to use this product. Also, i read some reviews with dramatic results and this was not the case for me. I suggest don't expect any dramatic results from using this product as this is just a toner.. 전에 쓰던 독일제 오가닉 토너와 비교해봤을때, 우선 가격면에서 상당히 우수합니다.. ml로 비교했을때 독일제가 16배 더 비싸거든요. 양이 많으니깐 팍팍쓸수있는점이 좋네요. 다른 리뷰에서 본 여드름에 드라마틱한 효과는 보지 못했지만 쓰던 독일제도 별로 효과를 못봤기에 그냥 이제품으로 당분간은 쓸것 같네요. 드라마틱한 효과를 기대하지 마세요. 그냥 토너에요.

The purity fell Original Witch Hazel Toner

Posted by Reviewer2759187 on Sep 07, 2011

Witch Hazel's rustic flavor and purity which is said to have good skin

Thayer, Original

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Apr 27, 2010

A good product, but I don't care for the fragrance. I much prefer Thayers Lavender Witch Hazel Toner.

mild toner

Posted by Reviewer2877733 on Sep 06, 2010

I use it as night toner only. Too moisturized skin looks greasy sometimes. Fragrace is good, feeling to skin is also good. I can tell it doesn't bother my skin at all.

Good product! - edit

Posted by abcdefghij on Aug 31, 2013

This is a nice face toner. The smell is very herbal (I like it) and I think it helps heal breakouts. I'm not sure but it may irritate sensitive skin a little bit. Next time I may purchase the rose version though. Glycerine is the second on the ingredients list...maybe that's why it leaves residue on the skin?? I don't think I will repurchase any time soon.

A bit drying

Posted by marianF on Mar 18, 2014

I normally buy the rose petal one, but it was out of stock so I ordered the original formula.It has a more subtle scent which I prefer, but I didn't find it as moisturizing as the rose petal toner, in fact, if you have dehydrated skin like me , it can be a tad drying.Will not re-order .