It's great

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Jul 13, 2011

I get dry mouth at night and this is great. I love the taste and it helps a lot.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3238389 on Jan 15, 2007

I've used this spray for 2 yrs now. I have such a dry mouth that it sometimes gets hard to talk. This spray works wonders! I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1910450 on Nov 18, 2009

My wife has been unable to find Thayers Dry Mouth spray at any of our local pharmacies and only at a Whole Food Markets which we rarely ever get to. She needs use the spray because of the medications she takes leave her with dry mouth, so being able to order it online with home delivery is a real convenience.

Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2084997 on Mar 31, 2011

I bought it for my aunt who has Sjogren's and it keeps her from having to drink so much water. She loves it!

Posted by Reviewer3164820 on Dec 27, 2007

I don't actually use the product myself, but the mother of an Italian friend of mine suffers from Schoengrin's Syndrome and she loves it. (One of the side effects of this disease is the inability to produce saliva, apparently.) I send her several bottles a year. I don't know if "a little goes a long way" or if she is simply trying to monitor her usage, as it is a bit pricey to send overseas.

Posted by Reviewer2113080 on Jun 22, 2008

Great product at a great price!

Ordered this product because I've bought it before with very good results

Posted by Reviewer1664270 on Apr 10, 2010

Due to prescription medication side effects from some sort of on-line search I stumbled onto dry mouth spray. It's rather unfurtunate for me that I've never had a dental profession mention a dry mouth spray but a few have recommended sugar free cough drops which seem to be much more difficult to find. I've only found from other brands 1+ oz size. I get much better dental hygiene visits with this product which I assume translates to much healthier teeth.

Nice flavor, does moisturize throat

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Sep 02, 2011

Seems to be a nice product, nice taste and smell, appears to work.

Dry mouth spray

Posted by Reviewer1292421 on Nov 27, 2011

I have had a dry mouth for many years due to medicines I take, and the only thing that has helped me was to chew on a small piece of gum - all my waking hours. Then my dentist gave me a small sample of your spray and it immediately solved the problem! A few spurts keep away the dryness for a number of hours! I haven't had any gum in my mouth since I began using this at least six months ago. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers from a dry mouth.

A bit sweet

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on May 12, 2015

I was hoping for a more neutral tasting spray - this one is too sweet, even though it's sugar free. With peppermint essential oil, it would be sweet enough already. I don't get why manufacturers do this. It's also a very large bottle, a bit too large for a handbag.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »