I've Always Loved Thayers

Posted by Reviewer2560331 on Aug 08, 2010

I've always used Thayers Witchhazels. It's great that they have an endless choice for different types of skin. As a student of Natural Medicine I can say they add great beneficial herbal extracts to their formulas. I have oily skin so I wanted to try the lemon formula. It contains great herbs for calming overactive sebaceous glands such as lemon, lemongrass, and grapefruit. Nettle, Witchhazel, and Aloe is cleansing,nourishing, and softening to the skin and hair. I'm not a fan of lemon scented ANYTHING but I love the smell of this product. It closes pores nicely and for containing alcohol it's still gentle. But if you have sensitive skin/rosacea, I would recommend Thayers Alcohol-Free Rosewater Toner. Rosewater and Rose oil is amazing for these types.

Soothing & refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2868420 on Mar 15, 2010

I really enjoyed this product! Cleanses, tones & definitely improves complexion without drying!

Refreshing goodness

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Mar 27, 2010

Love this product. So cleansing and I love its refreshing scent. I use it as a cleanser/toner on a cotton pad to remove makeup and for washing my face daily. I`ve stopped using all my other cleansers- this will do the trick in a shorter time and with more thorough results. My boyfriend loves it too. This will be a lifesaver in summer. Will def buy again.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Dec 19, 2007

This is even better than my old toner - it works as a cleanser too. Does a nice job! My face feels clean and ready for moisturizer afterwards. I thought the alcohol in it would bother me but it doesn't.

Posted by 5057362419740433066 on Nov 10, 2013

My pores have shrunk

Very refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer2540445 on Jul 23, 2010

I really enjoy using this product. It has a nice lemon scent which is not overpowering, just right. It cleans my face and neck gently but effectively. I have received my second bottle today :)

Good Toner

Posted by 5422282214117630040 on Aug 03, 2013

Unlike many toners for oily skin does not over dries the skin, it actually feels very refreshing.

great facial toner!

Posted by Reviewer3311750 on Feb 28, 2010

much better than dickinsons, feels smoother on the skin & not so tight feeling after use.

old favorite

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on May 12, 2009

An alternative skin toner and astringent, this product works effectively summer and winter.

Thayers, Lemon Witch Hazel, 12 fl. oz.

Posted by Reviewer3139991 on May 16, 2008

I just starting using this product. I use as a skin toner-has very nice smell. Thayers makes some great products.