Thayers, Lemon Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Good toner

Posted by caladenia From Australia on Apr 08, 2014

Good toner - stronger than the rose/witchhazel toner from the same brand but does the job. Makes your face feel really clean but doesn't dry it out. Has a slightly strong lemon smell to it but you don't notice it once you've put it on your face.

lemon

Posted by 4630411760000899361 on Oct 10, 2013

Smell of lemon is not my style, and thinking of original ver. It give me emore itching feeling.

It's really good for oily face!

Posted by 5220900505784331095 on Jan 18, 2014

When I used it, I could feel fresh and it made my face to become oily slowly. However, now it's winter, so it also make my face to be dry. I need to put on creme more, but it's really good for me.

Nice, Refreshing, Non Drying.

Posted by AletaOrganic From California on Oct 30, 2013

I like this, but the reason I only gave it 4 stars is because I would prefer less fragrance. Most people would probably not notice, I'm just picky. But it cleanses and refreshes nicely without drying my skin. So I am glad I purchased it, and would recommend it. And I like that it has aloe in it. I recently started using it on a burn on my wrist that was very slow healing. I don't believe this is one of their recommended uses, and I'm not a doctor, but I found it helpful. It was cooling and soothing, and didn't sting or burn. It seemed to speed up the healing process. Maybe the aloe in it?

Great basic toner for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1470979 From Canada on Jan 11, 2013

It's a refreshing toner with a mildly sweet lemon and berry scent. I use this toner mainly during the day to help with oil-control.