Thayers, Lemon Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Dec 19, 2007

This is even better than my old toner - it works as a cleanser too. Does a nice job! My face feels clean and ready for moisturizer afterwards. I thought the alcohol in it would bother me but it doesn't.

Good Toner

Posted by 5422282214117630040 on Aug 03, 2013

Unlike many toners for oily skin does not over dries the skin, it actually feels very refreshing.

Posted by 5057362419740433066 on Nov 10, 2013

My pores have shrunk

Good.

Posted by 4767891057371081969 on Sep 05, 2013

I was really excited to try this product after reading so many comments that rave about this toner but I have to say that It took a little while to get used to the scent. I expected a natural citrus scent that was light and not so overpowering but i had to step back a bit after smelling it for the first time. The scent does yield quite synthetic. On the plus side, it did leave my skin feeling refreshed. I actually think it's a great toner for both summer and winter as it doesn't leave my skin dry afterwards.

A very hard lotion // Une lotion vraiment forte

Posted by carnetfeminin on Feb 14, 2013

This thayer's lotion is very hard because of its 10% natural grain alcohol and I don't like its medicinal smell. But it's all the same a good make-up remover. I don't think I'll buy it again. My skin is too sensitive for this lotion. // Cette lotion Thayer's est vraiment forte à cause de ses 10% d'alcool de grain et je n'apprécie pas son odeur médicamenteuse. Mais c'est cependant un bon démaquillant. Je ne pense pas la racheter. Ma peau est bien trop sensible pour cette lotion.