great facial toner!

Posted by Reviewer3311750 on Feb 28, 2010

much better than dickinsons, feels smoother on the skin & not so tight feeling after use.

old favorite

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on May 12, 2009

An alternative skin toner and astringent, this product works effectively summer and winter.

Thayers, Lemon Witch Hazel, 12 fl. oz.

Posted by Reviewer3139991 on May 16, 2008

I just starting using this product. I use as a skin toner-has very nice smell. Thayers makes some great products.

Very nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2093432 on Oct 30, 2008

This product has a nice lemon smell; I can't smell the alcohol in it at all. It's soothing to the skin and not overly drying.

My newest "Must Have"

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Jan 08, 2012

My combo/oily skin loves this product. I'm 30 years old, started using this witch hazel formula 2 weeks ago and the results are amazing! I carefully wipe some of this toner over my closed eye lids and my dark circles are starting to disappear!! My skin looks better than ever. I'm so pleased with this product. This is a new must have for my facial care routine.

Wonderful All Around Skin Care Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2712591 on Feb 06, 2012

I have been using witch hazel for quite a while as a skin soother after I shave, and I can tell you that Thayers is the best! It has so many uses and just works wonders on your skin with no irritation. The lightly scented Thayers also makes it a pleasure to use over the drugstore brands which smell terrible.

Nice smell..

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 16, 2011

This is so much nicer than the drugstore variety, will try other scents too!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 27, 2013

very good for my combination skin in summer time, makes it closer to normal, not so oily, cleans good. and no irritation or redness after using it.

good!,

Posted by Reviewer1013891 on Aug 14, 2011

good for my oily skin!

Shavers best friens

Posted by Reviewer1989823 on Mar 09, 2012

A lot of friends told me about this one, and at that time I thought they were over-rating this product. After I tried, I can only say that it is really great. I use it everyday instead of the alum block after I shave. My wife use it as a makeup remover. What a great product.