Nice, Refreshing, Non Drying.

Posted by AletaOrganic on Oct 30, 2013

I like this, but the reason I only gave it 4 stars is because I would prefer less fragrance. Most people would probably not notice, I'm just picky. But it cleanses and refreshes nicely without drying my skin. So I am glad I purchased it, and would recommend it. And I like that it has aloe in it. I recently started using it on a burn on my wrist that was very slow healing. I don't believe this is one of their recommended uses, and I'm not a doctor, but I found it helpful. It was cooling and soothing, and didn't sting or burn. It seemed to speed up the healing process. Maybe the aloe in it?

Lotion Thayers citron

Posted by 4830359882781762527 on Oct 29, 2013

J'adore cette lotion (comme toutes les lotions Thayers), elle sent bon, rafraichit, termine bien le démaquillage. Celle ci contient de l'alcool donc elle aide à réguler la production de sébum, et à éradiquer les petits boutons.

good toner.

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Delicious smell and great for tightening and toning my skin. Very good

lemon

Posted by 4630411760000899361 on Oct 10, 2013

Smell of lemon is not my style, and thinking of original ver. It give me emore itching feeling.

Not bad...

Posted by 5535854962728440906 on Sep 19, 2013

... but there is alcohol and the smell is a little bit too strong for me.

I think it's working

Posted by 5527357028937301898 on Sep 05, 2013

This one is supposed to have exfoliating effects. I do agree that it has some effects but has limits...

Good.

Posted by 4767891057371081969 on Sep 05, 2013

I was really excited to try this product after reading so many comments that rave about this toner but I have to say that It took a little while to get used to the scent. I expected a natural citrus scent that was light and not so overpowering but i had to step back a bit after smelling it for the first time. The scent does yield quite synthetic. On the plus side, it did leave my skin feeling refreshed. I actually think it's a great toner for both summer and winter as it doesn't leave my skin dry afterwards.

Good Toner

Posted by 5422282214117630040 on Aug 03, 2013

Unlike many toners for oily skin does not over dries the skin, it actually feels very refreshing.

Average

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 01, 2013

I have been using Thayers Rose toner, tried this because Rose toner is out of stock very long time. Find this to be average and didn't like the smell, won't buy again.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 27, 2013

very good for my combination skin in summer time, makes it closer to normal, not so oily, cleans good. and no irritation or redness after using it.