Great scent

Posted by Reviewer3091175 on Sep 26, 2010

Fantastic product. Great scent.

Stimulate

Posted by Reviewer2057636 on Aug 11, 2010

i do not like it at all ,it is not any helpfull,and stimulate to my skin

I've Always Loved Thayers

Posted by Reviewer2560331 on Aug 08, 2010

I've always used Thayers Witchhazels. It's great that they have an endless choice for different types of skin. As a student of Natural Medicine I can say they add great beneficial herbal extracts to their formulas. I have oily skin so I wanted to try the lemon formula. It contains great herbs for calming overactive sebaceous glands such as lemon, lemongrass, and grapefruit. Nettle, Witchhazel, and Aloe is cleansing,nourishing, and softening to the skin and hair. I'm not a fan of lemon scented ANYTHING but I love the smell of this product. It closes pores nicely and for containing alcohol it's still gentle. But if you have sensitive skin/rosacea, I would recommend Thayers Alcohol-Free Rosewater Toner. Rosewater and Rose oil is amazing for these types.

Very refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer2540445 on Jul 23, 2010

I really enjoy using this product. It has a nice lemon scent which is not overpowering, just right. It cleans my face and neck gently but effectively. I have received my second bottle today :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3064445 on Jul 19, 2010

Great product at an afordable price!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 27, 2010

Not strong but nice scent. This is a gentle astringent and does not dry my skin.

Any fresher and it would be indecent!

Posted by Reviewer3012756 on Jun 22, 2010

Ba dum ching! No, but seriously folks, after a relaxing, but close wet shave and alum rubbing, there's nothing like a final cold water rinse and Thayer's Witch Hazel applied to the newly shaved face. The Lemon Thayers' tones and tightens while refreshing the skin and invigorating the ol' olfactories. ... lovely stuff! If my personal endorsement of a product was worth anything, I'd offer to do adverts for Thayers' Witch Hazel. ... and, if you suffer from dry mouth: try Thayers' "Dry Mouth" sprays and lozenges, in natural Citrus and Peppermint flavours; sugar-free, instant relief. Remember Thayers' the next time you're gagging for something!

MAGNÍFICO PRODUCTO

Posted by Reviewer2866514 on May 11, 2010

Lo uso después del afeitado y te deja la piel en perfecto estado.

The best product.

Posted by Reviewer1705532 on Apr 02, 2010

5 stars and the very best!!!

Refreshing goodness

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Mar 27, 2010

Love this product. So cleansing and I love its refreshing scent. I use it as a cleanser/toner on a cotton pad to remove makeup and for washing my face daily. I`ve stopped using all my other cleansers- this will do the trick in a shorter time and with more thorough results. My boyfriend loves it too. This will be a lifesaver in summer. Will def buy again.