Lemon Fresh Scent that is worth the buy for oily/acne prone skin

Posted by 5185803045346012012 on May 30, 2015

I <3 this product. It worked great with reducing the oil on my face and even lightened my skin a bit. I did not really break out with this product. This product surprisingly helped out the redness on my chin and even lightened the darker. The only thing I did not like about this product is the Alcohol (10% Grain). I really wish Thayers would have made this formula alcohol free because I would purchase this continuously. I have tried several of thayers products and I can say this Astringent helped out with my acne, oil, and even reduced some of the redness. If it were alcohol free I would give this product 5 stars. If you love the smell of lemon and want an organic/all natural approach to an astringent then you wont find a better product but thayers lemon witch hazel with aloe vera. If you have wrinkles or fine lines on your face or neck area I would highly suggest using one of thayers alcohol free toners instead of this as the grain alcohol might make them worse over time. I use this on my T-Zone area and use an alcohol free toner for my chin area and neck. I stopped using it on my chin because the toner while for a time helped reduce the redness didnt fully take care of it and I believe that is in part to the alcohol content. PLEASE use a moisturizer after this as it is VERY DRYING!

not yet open

Posted by 5657065351316850529 on Oct 27, 2012

not yet open

Nice, Refreshing, Non Drying.

Posted by AletaOrganic on Oct 30, 2013

I like this, but the reason I only gave it 4 stars is because I would prefer less fragrance. Most people would probably not notice, I'm just picky. But it cleanses and refreshes nicely without drying my skin. So I am glad I purchased it, and would recommend it. And I like that it has aloe in it. I recently started using it on a burn on my wrist that was very slow healing. I don't believe this is one of their recommended uses, and I'm not a doctor, but I found it helpful. It was cooling and soothing, and didn't sting or burn. It seemed to speed up the healing process. Maybe the aloe in it?

아직은 잘 모르겟지만..

Posted by 5407294914561569796 on Sep 17, 2014

꾸준히 한달 이상 써봐야 알 수 있을꺼 같아요~우선 자기전에 클렌징 세안 후 사용하고 있고 향이 상큼한게 넘 좋고 쓰고나면 시원해요! ㅎㅎ 햇빛받으면 안좋다 그래서 아침에는 다른 토너를 사용하고 있어요. 겸용해서 쓰니깐 괜찮네요.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 27, 2010

Not strong but nice scent. This is a gentle astringent and does not dry my skin.

Good toner

Posted by caladenia on Apr 08, 2014

Good toner - stronger than the rose/witchhazel toner from the same brand but does the job. Makes your face feel really clean but doesn't dry it out. Has a slightly strong lemon smell to it but you don't notice it once you've put it on your face.

Great basic toner for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Jan 11, 2013

It's a refreshing toner with a mildly sweet lemon and berry scent. I use this toner mainly during the day to help with oil-control.

It's really good for oily face!

Posted by 5220900505784331095 on Jan 18, 2014

When I used it, I could feel fresh and it made my face to become oily slowly. However, now it's winter, so it also make my face to be dry. I need to put on creme more, but it's really good for me.

good

Posted by Reviewer1284973 on Feb 09, 2012

good

Not bad...

Posted by 5535854962728440906 on Sep 19, 2013

... but there is alcohol and the smell is a little bit too strong for me.