so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2755232 on Nov 20, 2010

i had a lot of expectation for this product but it was not that perfect to me. because it is not usual toner. i have to apply this on certain spot like acne, itching spot..whatever. and i really should be careful not to apply this near my eyes. this is for a skin problem like acne rather than a toner... oh, and the color is not transparent either. it's yellowish.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2554158 on Jul 12, 2012

Excellent product. I always use after my shave...I will purchase again. Thanks a lot IHerb Team!!!

Excellent — healing and soothing.

Posted by Reviewer1822361 on Sep 16, 2010

Just tried this for the first time. This has been VERY helpful in finally healing up a very bad rash that's been intractable. I can't say it was THE thing that healed me, but it sure seemed to be part of the solution — and it didn't make me worse. Don't want to be without it in my medicine chest ever again!

Excellent aftershave

Posted by 5272911449740607149 on Nov 14, 2012

Bought as an aftershave and find it excellent. Witch hazel soothes, aloe vera moisturises, great camphorous scent, overall a super A/S.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1931242 on Mar 02, 2012

I use this as after shave. I like it because is soothing and cooling.

Good for your skin!

Posted by Reviewer2450345 on Feb 06, 2012

After i got my job, My skin was started to scream. stressful and that made my skin worse and worse. this item is the best one i ever used. my skin turned bright and clean and getting better now. if i use whole one, i'll buy it again.

This stuff is the best!

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Apr 05, 2015

I use this as a facial toner and on any skin irritation. The camphor helps to soothe the irritation and keeps my skin refreshed.

Superhazel

Posted by Reviewer1331485 on Nov 11, 2009

Great aftershave conditioner, very refreshing.

Thayers, Medicated Superhazel

Posted by 4807914596704688825 on Oct 16, 2013

A trully excellet product !!!! I was wondering how on earth iHerb has no representation in Greece. Your products would be high valued here !! Congratulations again !!!!

A first-aid must have!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

Excellent for insect stings, itchiness, hemorrhoids or a refreshing cleanse.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »