love this stuff!!

Posted by curlygirl on May 19, 2012

I love this product! my skin is gently cleansed, it is less dull I love the smell of this product and the ingredient it works very well for me! I have combination skin j'aime beaucoup ce produit!!! ma peau est nettoyé en douceur, elle est moins terne j'aime beaucoup l'odeur de ce produit ainsi que les ingrédient il marche très bien pour moi! j'ai la peau mixte

amazing

Posted by Beauty-starts-here-click on Mar 30, 2012

I use this after cleansing and it removes mascaras very well. Also I like the smell of peach, though it is not so natural, very sweet and pleasant.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2482209 on Apr 25, 2012

This cleans my face very tenderly and I know my face is 100% clean after using, also nice scent of peach.

Simply intoxicating scent :)

Posted by 5277196081156760408 on Apr 16, 2013

I am trying this product for the first time and I must say it smells really beautiful. Just like a fresh peach picked from a tree. It feels amazing on my skin. No greasy or oily feel just soft moisture and even softer skin!

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1475867 on Mar 22, 2011

This smells peachy and works great. My blackheads are reduced, and this really cleanses and softens my skin.

Best toner in the market for toning and tightening pores

Posted by Reviewer1167802 on Feb 01, 2012

My daughter uses this toner with peach scent - great for young skin

good

Posted by Reviewer1727624 on Feb 04, 2012

This is my second thayers toner. I used Rose Petal before, so I wanted to try something more sweet. The smell is good. I like how sweet peach smell remains even after I put on lotion. The smell doesn't last that long if one worries. It moisturize my face pretty well, just like other thayers toners. Overall, I like it very much. I would recommend thayers toner to anyone and the only choice he/she needs to make will be personal preference on scent.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3082177 on Mar 06, 2012

I like peach smell.

Thayers Peach Witch Hazel

Posted by Reviewer2549188 on Nov 10, 2008

Thayers is a brand I have been using for a few years. They make quality natural products. iHerb offers these gems at a great price. iHerb also delivers super fast. Thank you! A+++++++++++

WOW...

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Dec 18, 2010

I was aprehensive about this formula because I've been using the Lavender for months now and love it. Lavender was out of stock this time so I went with this new one. I love peach, so thought I'd try it. It's AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and thought since this has alcohol it might be too strong. It wasn't; it's great and gives my skin the 'citrus' glow. LOVE IT!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »