wow

Posted by Reviewer1479278 on Apr 30, 2012

향도 좋구 잘 닦여요. 수분감도 만족. good smell. and moistful

Posted by 5202239772488916017 on Jun 18, 2013

Este tónico es uno de los mejores astrigentes que he probado. No irrita la piel, y ayuda muchísimo con los poros dilatados. Lo volveré a comprar!

Cette marque fait de bons produits.

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Jul 11, 2013

Sent bon et est d'une belle efficacité.

Nice toner

Posted by 4767891057371081969 on Sep 05, 2013

I'm not so picky when it comes to toners. I usually just get something that is affordable and non-irritating and this one seems to do the trick. It has a nice, pleasant, peachy scent and i can't wait to try the other scented toners by Thayers.

Odeur top, efficacité aussi

Posted by Reviewer1512582 on Aug 12, 2013

Une odeur de pêche naturelle à tomber, très rafraichissant et parfait très bien le démaquillage. J'adore

Parfait.

Posted by 5417503702852547300 on Aug 12, 2013

Odeur fraîche (ice tea) , très agréable, douce, réveille et tonifie la peau.

Love Thayers! Lovely scent <3

Posted by 5217335468307696313 on Oct 07, 2013

Because the Rose Petal toner from Thayers was out of stock, I gave this one a try. When I got this toner from the post, only then I noticed that this one included alcohol in it, which I really wouldn't want, because I have very dry skin. I've used it for a week now and I like it very much. I have occasionally acne in my face so I will use this toner only then and use the Rose Petal toner as my regular toner, so I won't dry my skin even more. The scent, like in the Rose Petal one, is amazing in this toner! Smells like freshly cut peaches and the smell stays a while in your skin, even after you have applied your face cream.

Just finished a bottle 一番好きな化粧水♡

Posted by 5081957091647340768 on Dec 17, 2015

I am 21 years old female with sensitive skin, used to have oily skin on my T-zone, and I've been buying products from iherb since I was 17. Here's what I think about Thayer's Peach witch hazel (with alcohol) Bought this product half a year ago and I just finished the whole product a couple of days ago. As a result, this is now my HOLY GRAIL I don't know why there aren't as many review on the peach scent compared to other one. But I found it really cleared up my skin, and gives a healthy glow.I use some face oil first, then splash copious amount of witch hazel, and that's it for my skin care. Haven't gotten Cons: -The scent is very strong. At first I thought it smelled just like bathroom air freshener, I quit using this product because I wasn't used to the strong scent, I ran out of toner so I resumed in the end: BEST decision i've ever made. -It irritates eyes if you are not careful because of the alcohol -I remember breaking out the first time I used this Pros: - Packed with fruit nutrients -Instantly brightens up your skin -surprisingly moisturizing -I appreciate the formula with natural alcohol, I feel like it helped clears up zits and acne even more efficiently. -Affordable price for such a big bottle Check my page for more recommendations and reviews :)

works well for me

Posted by 5743221127311587342 on Apr 04, 2016

been using this and i can see results

good

Posted by 5718831818076738324 on Apr 21, 2016

very good , non oily