fabulous as a face toner

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

This toner is the best toner I have ever used. It has a cool refreshing feeling when applies to the face and, most importantly, it truly does tone and shrink pores. In addition to this, it also cleans out blackheads and gives your skin a soft feel, as well as a healthy glow. Enjoy! I love it!Can't leave without it. It really helps my tired skin. I want to marry who made this site.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3280692 on Dec 23, 2011

I've never been a consistent user of toner because I've never felt its done anything for my skin until I tried Thayers. This is so gentle and leaves my skin so soft and refreshed. The only negative thing I would say is the smell is a little artificial to me,and because I usually get reaction to fragranced products I try to steer clear. Although the rose scent in this toner doesn't bother me too much because its not overpowering and doesn't last long I have just ordered the unscented one.

Never buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on May 19, 2014

Here's my very honest review. I bought both rose and lavender scented toners by Thayer's. I smelled them and decided NOT to apply them on my skin. Because they do not smell like authentic roses and lavenders. My friend is an aromatherapist. She also agrees that real roses and lavenders can not smell like these. I re learned that just because major numbers of people love it does not always mean it's for me too. I'm disappointed with myself that I bought this.

manufacturing date is unknown....

Posted by 4673163077895470371 on Mar 23, 2014

iherb staff claim first claimed that even the product was manufactured more than 10 years ago, it still could be used. After that, they claimed that there was no products in their warehouse were more than 4 years. They ignore me after the last email sent. This is lousy and ironic customer service. iherb is irresponsible. I will not buy from iherb again!

Nice smell))

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012

This toner is so gentle and the rose scent is quite pleasant. Also it's very refreshing! And it lasts for long)

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1955062 on Mar 13, 2010

I am truly surprised at what this has done for my skin. I use a very good high end skin care and this till made a difference in my skin. My pores are much smaller and my skin just has an over all better appearance. I love this and am now a devotee to this toner. Wont be without it.

good smell!

Posted by Reviewer1610103 on Sep 01, 2011

It's good for the sensitive skin. Gom

Horrible face turned beauty!

Posted by Reviewer2964608 on Sep 14, 2012

I never used anything for my face, as a men I just washed with simply anti-bactery soap, but my acne and other stuff always destroyed my face. After like two months washing my face more often and using this toner for 3-4 times daily, now I just realized my face changed ALOOOOOOOT. For 8$ and simply care I guess I found a perfect product for me.

Sounded good but my skin was too breakout-prone for this

Posted by Reviewer1353961 on Apr 24, 2013

Given how inexpensive this product is, and how the ingredient list makes it sound like the simple, gentle and effective product for my very sensitive and breakout-prone skin, I really wanted this to work. Well, a couple of days after I started using it, I was starting to see a few bumps breaking out from my chin, my forehead, and even my cheeks. That was unusual, because I typically only get a couple of hormonal zits at my t-zone around that time of the month. At first I thought it must be the new supplement I was taking for my health, but after checking some of the reviews on another popular review website where users mention the same issues, I suppose I must stop using this wonderful toner immediately, before my face breaks out further into cysts! Too bad I am not like the overwhelming majority of the reviewers here who could benefit from the product. In fact, out of all the skincare that I have ordered from iHerb, this is the only one that I am so disappointed with!

tosha

Posted by naturallytee on Jun 30, 2009

Rose petal witch hazel keep me looking very youthful people always think i have on foundation