Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Posted by Reviewer3019153 on Aug 21, 2009

pro: doesn't cause break out, moisturizing con: the rose scent is too strong for my liking, and it is too moisturizing for the humid summer days.

Not moisturize

Posted by Reviewer1382502 on Mar 18, 2011

I expected more moisture. Аnnoying scent.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1404512 on Apr 02, 2011

This broke me out terribly, and people aren't kidding: it smells like an old lady! The smell doesn't last long though and my skin was softer. But not worth the breakout for sure!

dont feel anything

Posted by amelia on Jul 01, 2012

i've had high hopes for this after reading the reviews. I love the scent. But it doesn't seem to do anything for my face. It broke me out slightly in the beginning but after my skin got used to this it was alrights. I wont be re-purchasing, not my HG toner.

Will not repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

I didn't find this toner very cleansing or refreshing. It did do a satisfactory job at removing dirt and grime, but felt like it had left a residue on my face. Didn't see any improvement with my complexion after using this for a couple of months. Personally I find the scent too strong.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »