Leakage

Posted by 5572700309994436657 on Jul 11, 2016

Don't know what is wrong with the package. There was leakage of toner. 1/3 of toner leak upon receipt.

made my skin less soft

Posted by 4928356842148945013 on Jul 22, 2016

I usually used just plain green tea as a toner type product. Decided to try something different to help shrink pores. Found this stuff really took all the plump, suppleness out of my skin, made my skin quite rough. Not really 'drying', which wouldve been fine for my oily skin, (was still oily and acne prone) but yeah- no longer soft and plump. Was quite shocked given the ingredients. No doubt this works great for some people, but for me, this just didn't compare to plain ole green tea. Seemed like it stopped other products I used afterwards from fully sinking in, too. Like, my hyaluronic serum (now foods one) was less effective because of this stuff. I stopped using it and my skin went back to normal

Burning and Itching Allergic Reaction

Posted by 5678914838916447700 on Oct 18, 2015

I was SO excited to use this product but after I used it I developed red, itchy patches that ran along my neck, chin and side of my face. My under eyes burned and swelled so bad it looked like I got punched in the eye and aged 40 years and once the swelling went down it left small bumps and what looks like burn marks and my already dark circles. My reaction to the witch hazel is not the product's fault but now that the bottle is open I can't get a refund. :/

Posted by Reviewer3019153 on Aug 21, 2009

pro: doesn't cause break out, moisturizing con: the rose scent is too strong for my liking, and it is too moisturizing for the humid summer days.

Not moisturize

Posted by Reviewer1382502 on Mar 18, 2011

I expected more moisture. Аnnoying scent.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1404512 on Apr 02, 2011

This broke me out terribly, and people aren't kidding: it smells like an old lady! The smell doesn't last long though and my skin was softer. But not worth the breakout for sure!

dont feel anything

Posted by amelia on Jul 01, 2012

i've had high hopes for this after reading the reviews. I love the scent. But it doesn't seem to do anything for my face. It broke me out slightly in the beginning but after my skin got used to this it was alrights. I wont be re-purchasing, not my HG toner.

Will not repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

I didn't find this toner very cleansing or refreshing. It did do a satisfactory job at removing dirt and grime, but felt like it had left a residue on my face. Didn't see any improvement with my complexion after using this for a couple of months. Personally I find the scent too strong.

good

Posted by 5411241205723093171 on Sep 09, 2012

good

My first time using a bought toner!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Feb 07, 2013

Really can't see any good difference since I started using this. I like that my face feels soft and that it's gentle on my skin, but I guess most toners do that and this hasn't improved my complexion or made me have less breakouts so it's just an extra step and waste of money really. My only previous experience with toners is homemade ones with green tea (superb!) but this does not compare at all! Save your money for something else!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »