New To iHerb?

Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 3-star

A little drying

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Dec 27, 2012

I expected this product to be better than it was. I still use it but it seems a little drying to me.

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Feb 25, 2013

Has a nice smell,but that's all i can say about it.It didn't do any damage ,but didn't help aswell.

Drying, but otherwise nice.

Posted by Reviewer3166195 on Mar 12, 2013

I have had some some success with witch hazel in the past and love the rose scent of this product. It worked well at first but became very drying on my skin, especially in the cold, winter months. Maybe I will try it again in the summer.

Not too bad

Posted by 4834210746108089780 on Apr 26, 2013

Started using this 2 - 3 months ago. It was my first time using a toner in my skincare regime. No noticeable change but this made my skin soft and smooth. Smell is nice for me. Bottle is big and value for money. Though I've been using it for close to 3 months, I'm still left with 4/5 of it.

Mediocre

Posted by Reviewer2812601 on Jun 23, 2013

Love the scent, very old-fashioned rose aroma. Pleasant. Only three stars because it really overmoisturizes to the point of enabling zits.