| English
| USD ($)

Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 5-star

fabulous as a face toner

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

This toner is the best toner I have ever used. It has a cool refreshing feeling when applies to the face and, most importantly, it truly does tone and shrink pores. In addition to this, it also cleans out blackheads and gives your skin a soft feel, as well as a healthy glow. Enjoy! I love it!Can't leave without it. It really helps my tired skin. I want to marry who made this site.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3280692 on Dec 23, 2011

I've never been a consistent user of toner because I've never felt its done anything for my skin until I tried Thayers. This is so gentle and leaves my skin so soft and refreshed. The only negative thing I would say is the smell is a little artificial to me,and because I usually get reaction to fragranced products I try to steer clear. Although the rose scent in this toner doesn't bother me too much because its not overpowering and doesn't last long I have just ordered the unscented one.

Nice smell))

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012

This toner is so gentle and the rose scent is quite pleasant. Also it's very refreshing! And it lasts for long)

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1955062 on Mar 13, 2010

I am truly surprised at what this has done for my skin. I use a very good high end skin care and this till made a difference in my skin. My pores are much smaller and my skin just has an over all better appearance. I love this and am now a devotee to this toner. Wont be without it.

good smell!

Posted by Reviewer1610103 on Sep 01, 2011

It's good for the sensitive skin. Gom