Un tónico genial

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Me encanta el olor, y recomiendo meterlo en la nevera para potenciar sus propiedades. No irrita los ojos. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Calming, and heady scent

Posted by thiviya on Sep 16, 2012

This is the first time I've tried a non-alcohol witch hazel toner. It feels like rosewater and I don't feel extremely astringent after using it. It does keep oil off of my face for a fair while though. The scent is a heady rose one which smells lovely, but can put off those who dislike rose scents. Overall a decent toner and a pleasure to use. The quantity is so high I'm sure this will last me about 6 months. The best thing about it is the nozzle, which streams out the toner right onto my cotton pad without leakage or dribbling. I'm looking forward to trying their Lemon one!

A good toner

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

This is a really good toner (and I never believed on the use of toners before). Makes my pores seem to "disappear" without drying it - I have very dry skin to start with. Smells soft and nice.

Very good toner-------- Очень хороший лосьон для лица

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014

Excellent toner,alcohol-free, a large bottle, inexpensive. I have a combination skin. The toner cleans my face very well and minimizes pores. After applying my face shining and my skin looks healthy. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks!--------Отличный тоник, не содержащий спирта, большой объем, недорого. У меня комбинированная кожа. Тоник хорошо очищает, сужает поры. После применения мое лицо сияет чистотой и кожа лица выглядит здоровой. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

disappointing - its sticky!

Posted by 565eqe on Nov 03, 2011

read all the rave reviews here and bought it. but i'm disappointed. doesnt seem to do anything except add stickiness to my face :s

Signifigant Improvement in My Skin!

Posted by Reviewer1638313 on Jan 02, 2012

I started using this product a few months ago, and it's by far the best toner I've ever used. The scent is delicate and natural - and it does a fantastic job of removing the last traces of my make up. I even bought a bottle for my sister!

Rose petal toner

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Jan 08, 2012

Yes! I'm so pleased I bought this toner! It is the right one for my oily skin. I use it in the evening after washing my face and then I continue with rose hips oil instead of evening cream and in the morning I use this toner after washing my face and I don't use any day cream - I just don't need those creams anymore. One of my best purchases from i-herb. Thank you i-herb!

fabulous as a face toner

Posted by Reviewer1829789 on Sep 30, 2012

I love this product as a face toner. I wash my face, use this toner, let it dry, then apply my moisturizer. I have combination skin (oily in some parts, normal in the other parts). I love that it gets rid of the extra oil without drying out my skin. This product is a definite must have.

Not too good

Posted by Reviewer3150071 on Aug 29, 2012

Not too agreeable with sensitive skin. Broke out in rashes

Horrible face turned beauty!

Posted by Reviewer2964608 on Sep 14, 2012

I never used anything for my face, as a men I just washed with simply anti-bactery soap, but my acne and other stuff always destroyed my face. After like two months washing my face more often and using this toner for 3-4 times daily, now I just realized my face changed ALOOOOOOOT. For 8$ and simply care I guess I found a perfect product for me.