Nice

Posted by Msha3l-1 on Apr 19, 2016

I recommend it

lovely

Posted by DorothyTravis on Apr 19, 2016

This is a great toner, already seeing great results with just under 5 uses. Also, this product smells amazing, it's like I'm sniffing a bouquet of roses! The size is also good fro the price.

I love this stuff

Posted by 5687275327687315168 on Apr 17, 2016

I was really excited to try this after seeing how many people got good results and I was not disappointed. I have normal to oily skin and this didn't dry me out at all even though I sometimes used it 3 times a day (usually two). It shrunk my pores quite a bit but the best part was how much my skin cleared up! It was amazing! Not to mention how much you get for such a great price. It has a nice scent and you can use your hands or cotton rounds, but I like using cotton rounds as it feels like I'm gently exfoliating with the toner. I'm so happy I was able to get this product from iHerb because other websites have crazy shipping fees. Recommending it to all my friends and restocking as soon as I run out.

👌🏻

Posted by 4875290048775694803 on Apr 15, 2016

Good

Buen tónico

Posted by 4872410197066260830 on Apr 15, 2016

Nunca había sido constante con el uso de un tónico, no había encontrado uno que me gustara. Decidí probar éste por las buenas críticas, y no me ha decepcionado. Tiene un olor suave, que no molesta a las que preferimos cosméticos sin perfume, y además no perdura mucho tiempo. Deja la piel muy fresca y preparada para aplicar después el tratamiento. No deja sensación pegajosa ni incómoda. Normalmente lo aplico con un algodón por todo el rostro, pero el bote es muy grande y ahora siempre tengo a mano un botecito con atomizador rellenado con este tónico para pulverizar un par de veces a lo largo del día, incluso también en el pelo.

BAD SHIPPING

Posted by 5606425151918261136 on Apr 14, 2016

Received the product in a ziploc plastic bag. The toner had leaked all over the inside of the bag leaving a small pool of liquid at same end of the ziploc, since it was packaged upside down, and thus leaking all over the box and my table. Very disappointed.

cleans effectively!

Posted by lillac on Apr 14, 2016

Toners are really good to remove the rest of the dirt that the soap doesn't get, and this is a very good one! I've used Thayer's toners for 1 1/5 years, tried the Rose Petal, Lavender and Lemon. I must say it's hard to choose which one is my favourite, because they are all are so good. If you like the smell of roses then you'll like this one! I see that Thayer's has changed their package, and they have maybe improved it a lot better than the old one. The lid on the old one used to always get ruined, and it would leak if you travel with the bottle. So i store some of the liquid in a smaller bottle with a more secure lid. Hope they've solved this problem!

Good moisture

Posted by Reviewer1893248 on Apr 14, 2016

Moisturizing good, very suitable for my sensitive and dry skin. Reordering it a lot. Scent isn't so strong.

+11

Posted by 4795554035464137969 on Apr 11, 2016

that is goood toner for my face i using for 4 monthes , i looove it.

Works very well

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on Apr 11, 2016

I didn't realize there were other fragrances when purchasing, definitely would not get the rose petal scent again. Great formula, however. Leaves face cool and refreshed and clean without being dry. Very excited to try all of the fragrances.