Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Never buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on May 19, 2014

Here's my very honest review. I bought both rose and lavender scented toners by Thayer's. I smelled them and decided NOT to apply them on my skin. Because they do not smell like authentic roses and lavenders. My friend is an aromatherapist. She also agrees that real roses and lavenders can not smell like these. I re learned that just because major numbers of people love it does not always mean it's for me too. I'm disappointed with myself that I bought this.

This toner cleared up my blemishes.

Posted by Reviewer2134482 on Apr 22, 2010

I use this toner along with the Dessert essense tea tree soap (only $2.48 if you buy it here!). Both are working incredibly well to clear up the blemishes on my face. I love the fact that they are both alcohol-free. This toner is so gentle and the rose scent is quite pleasant. It makes you feel like a girly-girl which is what I am so I don't mind that. hehe

GOOOOOOOOD!

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Apr 30, 2011

It smells good! And it is so gentle and doesn't make my skin get sticky afterwards. It's refreshing! And I like the fact that it doesn't have any ingredient I can't pronounce or I feel uncomfortable. It costs really A LOT in Korea, but it's cheap in Iherb. I want to marry who made this site.

Signifigant Improvement in My Skin!

Posted by Reviewer1638313 on Jan 02, 2012

I started using this product a few months ago, and it's by far the best toner I've ever used. The scent is delicate and natural - and it does a fantastic job of removing the last traces of my make up. I even bought a bottle for my sister!

Rose petal toner

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Jan 08, 2012

Yes! I'm so pleased I bought this toner! It is the right one for my oily skin. I use it in the evening after washing my face and then I continue with rose hips oil instead of evening cream and in the morning I use this toner after washing my face and I don't use any day cream - I just don't need those creams anymore. One of my best purchases from i-herb. Thank you i-herb!