GOOOOOOOOD!

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Apr 30, 2011

It smells good! And it is so gentle and doesn't make my skin get sticky afterwards. It's refreshing! And I like the fact that it doesn't have any ingredient I can't pronounce or I feel uncomfortable. It costs really A LOT in Korea, but it's cheap in Iherb. I want to marry who made this site.

Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner

Posted by Levant on Aug 02, 2012

Two words - my love! It leaves skin smoоth, even, has a fresh scent and I think there's anty-age effect as well - will buy again and again. If I could I would've given it 10 stars! Два слова - моя любовь! Оставляет кожу мягкой, увлажненной, подтянутой. Не сушит кожу. У тоника приятный свежий розовый запах, и мне кажется, тоник имеет антиоксидантный эффект. Достойный объем. Радует, что без алкоголя. Буду обязательно покупать еще. Если бы я могла, дала бы этому тонику 10 звезд!

fabulous as a face toner

Posted by Reviewer1829789 on Sep 30, 2012

I love this product as a face toner. I wash my face, use this toner, let it dry, then apply my moisturizer. I have combination skin (oily in some parts, normal in the other parts). I love that it gets rid of the extra oil without drying out my skin. This product is a definite must have.

As good as the expensive one

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Oct 16, 2012

Before using this, I had been using Rose Water by Fresh for the past couple of years, then I saw iherb seling this Toner with such a good price, why not gave it a shot. I am soooooo happy that I did make this purchase, save me a lot of money......... plus the result is as good as the one I had been using before. Very soothing and hydrating !!!

great!

Posted by Reviewer3225706 on Mar 21, 2011

I have really dry skin, and this made my skin feel so soft and supple! I love it!

Dry combination skin feels dry, not enough moisture

Posted by 5707674052918144737 on Sep 27, 2015

Dry combination skin feels dry, not enough moisture, if you have oily skin, you can try. I hope this review helpful to you. Please click "YES"! Thank you very much!

Amazed

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

I was adjusting to the idea of having to accept my large pores and just live with it. Not the case anymore. This product is truly minimizing the appearance of my pores making my face smooth and beautiful! In love with it! I feel so happy and comfortable with my face! Thanks!

So good toner

Posted by tessipess on Oct 09, 2015

Not drying. I have dry sensitive skin and this is perfect for me.

Best toner ever

Posted by 4796934499062924517 on Jun 29, 2014

Best toner ever!! minimize pores! and is pretty much the only alcohol-free witch hazel water out there. And im glad i found iherb. Very fast delivery and gd service!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2552566 on Jan 08, 2012

Can't leave without it. It really helps my tired skin.