Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

GOOOOOOOOD!

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Apr 30, 2011

It smells good! And it is so gentle and doesn't make my skin get sticky afterwards. It's refreshing! And I like the fact that it doesn't have any ingredient I can't pronounce or I feel uncomfortable. It costs really A LOT in Korea, but it's cheap in Iherb. I want to marry who made this site.

Signifigant Improvement in My Skin!

Posted by Reviewer1638313 on Jan 02, 2012

I started using this product a few months ago, and it's by far the best toner I've ever used. The scent is delicate and natural - and it does a fantastic job of removing the last traces of my make up. I even bought a bottle for my sister!

Rose petal toner

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Jan 08, 2012

Yes! I'm so pleased I bought this toner! It is the right one for my oily skin. I use it in the evening after washing my face and then I continue with rose hips oil instead of evening cream and in the morning I use this toner after washing my face and I don't use any day cream - I just don't need those creams anymore. One of my best purchases from i-herb. Thank you i-herb!

Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner

Posted by Levant on Aug 02, 2012

Two words - my love! It leaves skin smoоth, even, has a fresh scent and I think there's anty-age effect as well - will buy again and again. If I could I would've given it 10 stars! Два слова - моя любовь! Оставляет кожу мягкой, увлажненной, подтянутой. Не сушит кожу. У тоника приятный свежий розовый запах, и мне кажется, тоник имеет антиоксидантный эффект. Достойный объем. Радует, что без алкоголя. Буду обязательно покупать еще. Если бы я могла, дала бы этому тонику 10 звезд!

A good toner

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

This is a really good toner (and I never believed on the use of toners before). Makes my pores seem to "disappear" without drying it - I have very dry skin to start with. Smells soft and nice.