Horrible face turned beauty!

Posted by Reviewer2964608 on Sep 14, 2012

I never used anything for my face, as a men I just washed with simply anti-bactery soap, but my acne and other stuff always destroyed my face. After like two months washing my face more often and using this toner for 3-4 times daily, now I just realized my face changed ALOOOOOOOT. For 8$ and simply care I guess I found a perfect product for me.

This toner cleared up my blemishes.

Posted by Reviewer2134482 on Apr 22, 2010

I use this toner along with the Dessert essense tea tree soap (only $2.48 if you buy it here!). Both are working incredibly well to clear up the blemishes on my face. I love the fact that they are both alcohol-free. This toner is so gentle and the rose scent is quite pleasant. It makes you feel like a girly-girl which is what I am so I don't mind that. hehe

GOOOOOOOOD!

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Apr 30, 2011

It smells good! And it is so gentle and doesn't make my skin get sticky afterwards. It's refreshing! And I like the fact that it doesn't have any ingredient I can't pronounce or I feel uncomfortable. It costs really A LOT in Korea, but it's cheap in Iherb. I want to marry who made this site.

As good as the expensive one

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Oct 16, 2012

Before using this, I had been using Rose Water by Fresh for the past couple of years, then I saw iherb seling this Toner with such a good price, why not gave it a shot. I am soooooo happy that I did make this purchase, save me a lot of money......... plus the result is as good as the one I had been using before. Very soothing and hydrating !!!

Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner

Posted by Levant on Aug 02, 2012

Two words - my love! It leaves skin smoоth, even, has a fresh scent and I think there's anty-age effect as well - will buy again and again. If I could I would've given it 10 stars! Два слова - моя любовь! Оставляет кожу мягкой, увлажненной, подтянутой. Не сушит кожу. У тоника приятный свежий розовый запах, и мне кажется, тоник имеет антиоксидантный эффект. Достойный объем. Радует, что без алкоголя. Буду обязательно покупать еще. Если бы я могла, дала бы этому тонику 10 звезд!

great!

Posted by Reviewer3225706 on Mar 21, 2011

I have really dry skin, and this made my skin feel so soft and supple! I love it!

Dry combination skin feels dry, not enough moisture

Posted by 5707674052918144737 on Sep 27, 2015

Dry combination skin feels dry, not enough moisture, if you have oily skin, you can try. I hope this review helpful to you. Please click "YES"! Thank you very much!

Amazed

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

I was adjusting to the idea of having to accept my large pores and just live with it. Not the case anymore. This product is truly minimizing the appearance of my pores making my face smooth and beautiful! In love with it! I feel so happy and comfortable with my face! Thanks!

So good toner

Posted by tessipess on Oct 09, 2015

Not drying. I have dry sensitive skin and this is perfect for me.

Can't beat it.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is a nice toner, very gentle and refreshing. My skin is very soft since using it.