July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Signifigant Improvement in My Skin!

Posted by Reviewer1638313 on Jan 02, 2012

I started using this product a few months ago, and it's by far the best toner I've ever used. The scent is delicate and natural - and it does a fantastic job of removing the last traces of my make up. I even bought a bottle for my sister!

Rose petal toner

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Jan 08, 2012

Yes! I'm so pleased I bought this toner! It is the right one for my oily skin. I use it in the evening after washing my face and then I continue with rose hips oil instead of evening cream and in the morning I use this toner after washing my face and I don't use any day cream - I just don't need those creams anymore. One of my best purchases from i-herb. Thank you i-herb!

Horrible face turned beauty!

Posted by Reviewer2964608 on Sep 14, 2012

I never used anything for my face, as a men I just washed with simply anti-bactery soap, but my acne and other stuff always destroyed my face. After like two months washing my face more often and using this toner for 3-4 times daily, now I just realized my face changed ALOOOOOOOT. For 8$ and simply care I guess I found a perfect product for me.

Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner

Posted by Levant on Aug 02, 2012

Two words - my love! It leaves skin smoоth, even, has a fresh scent and I think there's anty-age effect as well - will buy again and again. If I could I would've given it 10 stars! Два слова - моя любовь! Оставляет кожу мягкой, увлажненной, подтянутой. Не сушит кожу. У тоника приятный свежий розовый запах, и мне кажется, тоник имеет антиоксидантный эффект. Достойный объем. Радует, что без алкоголя. Буду обязательно покупать еще. Если бы я могла, дала бы этому тонику 10 звезд!

Un tónico genial

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Me encanta el olor, y recomiendo meterlo en la nevera para potenciar sus propiedades. No irrita los ojos. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.