cheap and good

Posted by Reviewer2888013 on Feb 17, 2012

oh~~ cheap and good~~ so~~♬ i can use a lot whenever i use~~ it~!!

Can't beat it.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is a nice toner, very gentle and refreshing. My skin is very soft since using it.

great stuff

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

in fine I found my favourite toner)

Прекрасно!

Posted by annmamontova on Aug 20, 2012

Я использую тоник утром и вечером, а так же в течение дня. Единственное, что меня останавливает - боюсь, что он быстро закончится)) Он прекрасен! Поры действительно сужает, кожу не сушит из-за отсутсвия спирта. У меня кожа склонна к жирности (хотя зимой она изрядно подсушилась) - делает тон лица абсолютно матовым. Убирает зачатки воспалений. Так что очень рекомендую. Бутылка очень большая (355 мл), но поверьте - долго не застоится на полочке :)) I use a toner in the morning and evening, as well as during the day. The only thing that stops me - I'm afraid that it will end soon)) It's beautiful! Really narrows pores and skin does not dry due to the lack of alcohol. My skin is prone to fat content (although in winter it is pretty dry) - makes skin tone is dull. Removes germs inflammation. So highly recommend. The bottle is very large (355 ml), but trust me - long did not stagnation on the shelf :))

The best toner i ever had!

Posted by Reviewer3318394 on Feb 10, 2013

My face looks younger!

Just as Xpected

Posted by Reviewer1402411 on Jan 17, 2008

I read a forum that said this product was a very good facial toner and I couldn't agree more. After i shave, a cold water rinse followed by Thayers Rose Witch Hazel w/ A.V. or Lavender or a mix of the two makes my skin feel fresh and new. You can use this as an after shave. the scent is pleasant but it doesn't linger. Use this instead of water when you mix your powered clay for a facial. WoW, try it, your face will feel like Buttah' .

Thayers toner is a keeper

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

Even though I feel like toner doesn't do the biggest difference on my skin, I still feel like this is one of the most pleasant ones I have used. It comes in a huge, cute bottle and lasts for a really long time. The pleasant rose smell is just strong enough so that you can smell it, but it doesn't linger on your skin or irritate. The toner calms the skin nice after cleansing and prepares the face for moisturiser. It's a keeper, and I'm waiting for the peach one right now since I want to try more of Thayers wonderful toners.

부담없이 쓰기 좋아요-

Posted by 5662169848231620356 on Aug 20, 2015

화장실에 놓고 샤워하고 나오거나 세수하고 나올때 빌리프 뉴메로10 처럼 그냥 바로 바르고 나오기 좋은거같아요~ 가격 부담도 없어서 펑펑쓸수있어 좋네요-

Me provocó alergia!

Posted by 4710730494620344742 on Jul 24, 2013

Tenia puestas grandes expectativas en este producto dadas las maravillas que leia en los blogs.....a mi me ha funcionado fatal, me ha provocado una especie de reaccion alergica, me salieron rojeces y la piel me ardía...quizás sea que soy alergica a algun componente. Por lo demas el envase retro me gusta mucho y tambien el aroma a rosas...una pena.

BAD SHIPPING

Posted by 5606425151918261136 on Apr 14, 2016

Received the product in a ziploc plastic bag. The toner had leaked all over the inside of the bag leaving a small pool of liquid at same end of the ziploc, since it was packaged upside down, and thus leaking all over the box and my table. Very disappointed.