great stuff

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

in fine I found my favourite toner)

cheap and good

Posted by Reviewer2888013 on Feb 17, 2012

oh~~ cheap and good~~ so~~♬ i can use a lot whenever i use~~ it~!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2552566 on Jan 08, 2012

Can't leave without it. It really helps my tired skin.

Прекрасно!

Posted by annmamontova on Aug 20, 2012

Я использую тоник утром и вечером, а так же в течение дня. Единственное, что меня останавливает - боюсь, что он быстро закончится)) Он прекрасен! Поры действительно сужает, кожу не сушит из-за отсутсвия спирта. У меня кожа склонна к жирности (хотя зимой она изрядно подсушилась) - делает тон лица абсолютно матовым. Убирает зачатки воспалений. Так что очень рекомендую. Бутылка очень большая (355 мл), но поверьте - долго не застоится на полочке :)) I use a toner in the morning and evening, as well as during the day. The only thing that stops me - I'm afraid that it will end soon)) It's beautiful! Really narrows pores and skin does not dry due to the lack of alcohol. My skin is prone to fat content (although in winter it is pretty dry) - makes skin tone is dull. Removes germs inflammation. So highly recommend. The bottle is very large (355 ml), but trust me - long did not stagnation on the shelf :))

The best toner i ever had!

Posted by Reviewer3318394 on Feb 10, 2013

My face looks younger!

best toner

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Oct 18, 2011

I'm usually sensitive to smell, but this toner has subtle, non-artificial like fragrance. It's hydrating and very gentle, almost like water. Very good price and value. Update Oct 2011: The new one I got is cloudy. I hope they don't change the formula.

Best toner ever

Posted by 4796934499062924517 on Jun 29, 2014

Best toner ever!! minimize pores! and is pretty much the only alcohol-free witch hazel water out there. And im glad i found iherb. Very fast delivery and gd service!!

Just as Xpected

Posted by Reviewer1402411 on Jan 17, 2008

I read a forum that said this product was a very good facial toner and I couldn't agree more. After i shave, a cold water rinse followed by Thayers Rose Witch Hazel w/ A.V. or Lavender or a mix of the two makes my skin feel fresh and new. You can use this as an after shave. the scent is pleasant but it doesn't linger. Use this instead of water when you mix your powered clay for a facial. WoW, try it, your face will feel like Buttah' .

Thayers toner is a keeper

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

Even though I feel like toner doesn't do the biggest difference on my skin, I still feel like this is one of the most pleasant ones I have used. It comes in a huge, cute bottle and lasts for a really long time. The pleasant rose smell is just strong enough so that you can smell it, but it doesn't linger on your skin or irritate. The toner calms the skin nice after cleansing and prepares the face for moisturiser. It's a keeper, and I'm waiting for the peach one right now since I want to try more of Thayers wonderful toners.

Great value+scent.