10% Off Orders Over $40!

Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

A good toner

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

This is a really good toner (and I never believed on the use of toners before). Makes my pores seem to "disappear" without drying it - I have very dry skin to start with. Smells soft and nice.

Sounded good but my skin was too breakout-prone for this

Posted by Reviewer1353961 on Apr 24, 2013

Given how inexpensive this product is, and how the ingredient list makes it sound like the simple, gentle and effective product for my very sensitive and breakout-prone skin, I really wanted this to work. Well, a couple of days after I started using it, I was starting to see a few bumps breaking out from my chin, my forehead, and even my cheeks. That was unusual, because I typically only get a couple of hormonal zits at my t-zone around that time of the month. At first I thought it must be the new supplement I was taking for my health, but after checking some of the reviews on another popular review website where users mention the same issues, I suppose I must stop using this wonderful toner immediately, before my face breaks out further into cysts! Too bad I am not like the overwhelming majority of the reviewers here who could benefit from the product. In fact, out of all the skincare that I have ordered from iHerb, this is the only one that I am so disappointed with!

Never buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on May 19, 2014

Here's my very honest review. I bought both rose and lavender scented toners by Thayer's. I smelled them and decided NOT to apply them on my skin. Because they do not smell like authentic roses and lavenders. My friend is an aromatherapist. She also agrees that real roses and lavenders can not smell like these. I re learned that just because major numbers of people love it does not always mean it's for me too. I'm disappointed with myself that I bought this.

The best toner i ever had!

Posted by Reviewer3318394 on Feb 10, 2013

My face looks younger!

Lo mejor de lo mejor

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Un indispensable si te interesa la cosmética natural. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.