Customer Reviews

Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 16-20 of 863 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

Un tónico genial

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Me encanta el olor, y recomiendo meterlo en la nevera para potenciar sus propiedades. No irrita los ojos. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Sounded good but my skin was too breakout-prone for this

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1353961 on Apr 24, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Given how inexpensive this product is, and how the ingredient list makes it sound like the simple, gentle and effective product for my very sensitive and breakout-prone skin, I really wanted this to work. Well, a couple of days after I started using it, I was starting to see a few bumps breaking out from my chin, my forehead, and even my cheeks. That was unusual, because I typically only get a couple of hormonal zits at my t-zone around that time of the month. At first I thought it must be the new supplement I was taking for my health, but after checking some of the reviews on another popular review website where users mention the same issues, I suppose I must stop using this wonderful toner immediately, before my face breaks out further into cysts! Too bad I am not like the overwhelming majority of the reviewers here who could benefit from the product. In fact, out of all the skincare that I have ordered from iHerb, this is the only one that I am so disappointed with!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

The best toner i ever had!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3318394 on Feb 10, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

My face looks younger!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Lo mejor de lo mejor

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Un indispensable si te interesa la cosmética natural. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Прекрасно!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by annmamontova on Aug 20, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Я использую тоник утром и вечером, а так же в течение дня. Единственное, что меня останавливает - боюсь, что он быстро закончится)) Он прекрасен! Поры действительно сужает, кожу не сушит из-за отсутсвия спирта. У меня кожа склонна к жирности (хотя зимой она изрядно подсушилась) - делает тон лица абсолютно матовым. Убирает зачатки воспалений. Так что очень рекомендую. Бутылка очень большая (355 мл), но поверьте - долго не застоится на полочке :)) I use a toner in the morning and evening, as well as during the day. The only thing that stops me - I'm afraid that it will end soon)) It's beautiful! Really narrows pores and skin does not dry due to the lack of alcohol. My skin is prone to fat content (although in winter it is pretty dry) - makes skin tone is dull. Removes germs inflammation. So highly recommend. The bottle is very large (355 ml), but trust me - long did not stagnation on the shelf :))

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 16-20 of 863 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives