This toner cleared up my blemishes.

Posted by Reviewer2134482 on Apr 22, 2010

I use this toner along with the Dessert essense tea tree soap (only $2.48 if you buy it here!). Both are working incredibly well to clear up the blemishes on my face. I love the fact that they are both alcohol-free. This toner is so gentle and the rose scent is quite pleasant. It makes you feel like a girly-girl which is what I am so I don't mind that. hehe

GOOOOOOOOD!

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Apr 30, 2011

It smells good! And it is so gentle and doesn't make my skin get sticky afterwards. It's refreshing! And I like the fact that it doesn't have any ingredient I can't pronounce or I feel uncomfortable. It costs really A LOT in Korea, but it's cheap in Iherb. I want to marry who made this site.

Signifigant Improvement in My Skin!

Posted by Reviewer1638313 on Jan 02, 2012

I started using this product a few months ago, and it's by far the best toner I've ever used. The scent is delicate and natural - and it does a fantastic job of removing the last traces of my make up. I even bought a bottle for my sister!

A good toner

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

This is a really good toner (and I never believed on the use of toners before). Makes my pores seem to "disappear" without drying it - I have very dry skin to start with. Smells soft and nice.

As good as the expensive one

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Oct 16, 2012

Before using this, I had been using Rose Water by Fresh for the past couple of years, then I saw iherb seling this Toner with such a good price, why not gave it a shot. I am soooooo happy that I did make this purchase, save me a lot of money......... plus the result is as good as the one I had been using before. Very soothing and hydrating !!!