Me provocó alergia!

Posted by 4710730494620344742 on Jul 24, 2013

Tenia puestas grandes expectativas en este producto dadas las maravillas que leia en los blogs.....a mi me ha funcionado fatal, me ha provocado una especie de reaccion alergica, me salieron rojeces y la piel me ardía...quizás sea que soy alergica a algun componente. Por lo demas el envase retro me gusta mucho y tambien el aroma a rosas...una pena.

BAD SHIPPING

Posted by 5606425151918261136 on Apr 14, 2016

Received the product in a ziploc plastic bag. The toner had leaked all over the inside of the bag leaving a small pool of liquid at same end of the ziploc, since it was packaged upside down, and thus leaking all over the box and my table. Very disappointed.

Review of Thayer's toner

Posted by Reviewer2949269 on Nov 25, 2011

Do not buy!! Smells like a rosebush so unhappy with the smell could not use

amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2026672 on Apr 13, 2008

best facial product i have ever used, my skin has never looked better!!

for acne skin

Posted by Reviewer3303711 on Apr 28, 2008

best toner ever!! minimize pores! and is pretty much the only alcohol-free witch hazel water out there!!!

Suits to my face(肌質に合う)

Posted by Reviewer3289175 on Dec 09, 2009

My face is very delicate. So, phrase "alcohol-free" catched my heart. It smells very good. Rose smell doesn't hard. And, best of all, it doesn't cost so much! 私は敏感肌なので、アルコールフリーで沢山使え、且つ安価なふき取り化粧水を探していました。本来は化粧水ですが、ふき取り用に使っています。 薔薇の香りはきつくはないです。 2、3日に1度ふき取りとして使う場合、コットン3枚に満遍なく湿らせて使っても3ヶ月は持つと思います!

Best I've Ever Used

Posted by Reviewer2773175 on Mar 23, 2007

This toner is the best toner I have ever used. It has a cool refreshing feeling when applies to the face and, most importantly, it truly does tone and shrink pores. In addition to this, it also cleans out blackheads and gives your skin a soft feel, as well as a healthy glow. Enjoy!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Nov 24, 2010

This is very good.

really works

Posted by Reviewer1689111 on Apr 03, 2011

I was hesitant at first but went ahead and bought it. Really does work on my sensitive skin which is rare. I usually break out when I use anything on my face but this product is very light and doesn't bother me. I use this along with heritage rose water. Both work great!

This is greatest than any other toner in I used!!

Posted by Reviewer1324259 on Mar 23, 2011

Whenever, and wherever always use it!! I also like the fact that it has a very mild fragrance~ ^^