Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

As good as the expensive one

Posted by Reviewer2867392 From Hong Kong on Oct 16, 2012

Before using this, I had been using Rose Water by Fresh for the past couple of years, then I saw iherb seling this Toner with such a good price, why not gave it a shot. I am soooooo happy that I did make this purchase, save me a lot of money......... plus the result is as good as the one I had been using before. Very soothing and hydrating !!!

great stuff

Posted by Elenka From Russian Federation on May 28, 2013

in fine I found my favourite toner)

Calming, and heady scent

Posted by thiviya on Sep 16, 2012

This is the first time I've tried a non-alcohol witch hazel toner. It feels like rosewater and I don't feel extremely astringent after using it. It does keep oil off of my face for a fair while though. The scent is a heady rose one which smells lovely, but can put off those who dislike rose scents. Overall a decent toner and a pleasure to use. The quantity is so high I'm sure this will last me about 6 months. The best thing about it is the nozzle, which streams out the toner right onto my cotton pad without leakage or dribbling. I'm looking forward to trying their Lemon one!

great!

Posted by Reviewer3225706 From Texas on Mar 21, 2011

I have really dry skin, and this made my skin feel so soft and supple! I love it!

Me provocó alergia!

Posted by 4710730494620344742 on Jul 24, 2013

Tenia puestas grandes expectativas en este producto dadas las maravillas que leia en los blogs.....a mi me ha funcionado fatal, me ha provocado una especie de reaccion alergica, me salieron rojeces y la piel me ardía...quizás sea que soy alergica a algun componente. Por lo demas el envase retro me gusta mucho y tambien el aroma a rosas...una pena.