Great value+scent.

Posted by 5252579039915957037 on May 07, 2015

Good value.

Leakage

Posted by 5572700309994436657 on Jul 11, 2016

Don't know what is wrong with the package. There was leakage of toner. 1/3 of toner leak upon receipt.

Me provocó alergia!

Posted by 4710730494620344742 on Jul 24, 2013

Tenia puestas grandes expectativas en este producto dadas las maravillas que leia en los blogs.....a mi me ha funcionado fatal, me ha provocado una especie de reaccion alergica, me salieron rojeces y la piel me ardía...quizás sea que soy alergica a algun componente. Por lo demas el envase retro me gusta mucho y tambien el aroma a rosas...una pena.

not for my skin!

Posted by absoluteblisss on Apr 24, 2013

I've got really oily and acne prone skin and this toner only makes it more oily! Don't really like the sticky feel it leaves on my skin. Think it would suit someone with really dry skin! But i love the rose fragrance.

amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2026672 on Apr 13, 2008

best facial product i have ever used, my skin has never looked better!!

for acne skin

Posted by Reviewer3303711 on Apr 28, 2008

best toner ever!! minimize pores! and is pretty much the only alcohol-free witch hazel water out there!!!

Suits to my face(肌質に合う)

Posted by Reviewer3289175 on Dec 09, 2009

My face is very delicate. So, phrase "alcohol-free" catched my heart. It smells very good. Rose smell doesn't hard. And, best of all, it doesn't cost so much! 私は敏感肌なので、アルコールフリーで沢山使え、且つ安価なふき取り化粧水を探していました。本来は化粧水ですが、ふき取り用に使っています。 薔薇の香りはきつくはないです。 2、3日に1度ふき取りとして使う場合、コットン3枚に満遍なく湿らせて使っても3ヶ月は持つと思います!

Best I've Ever Used

Posted by Reviewer2773175 on Mar 23, 2007

This toner is the best toner I have ever used. It has a cool refreshing feeling when applies to the face and, most importantly, it truly does tone and shrink pores. In addition to this, it also cleans out blackheads and gives your skin a soft feel, as well as a healthy glow. Enjoy!

Review of Thayer's toner

Posted by Reviewer2949269 on Nov 25, 2011

Do not buy!! Smells like a rosebush so unhappy with the smell could not use

love it

Posted by Reviewer2859089 on Sep 18, 2011

love it,smells very good,,don't sticky to my face,very refreshing,clean feeling.