Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 21-25 of 946 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »

Прекрасно!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by annmamontova on Aug 20, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Я использую тоник утром и вечером, а так же в течение дня. Единственное, что меня останавливает - боюсь, что он быстро закончится)) Он прекрасен! Поры действительно сужает, кожу не сушит из-за отсутсвия спирта. У меня кожа склонна к жирности (хотя зимой она изрядно подсушилась) - делает тон лица абсолютно матовым. Убирает зачатки воспалений. Так что очень рекомендую. Бутылка очень большая (355 мл), но поверьте - долго не застоится на полочке :)) I use a toner in the morning and evening, as well as during the day. The only thing that stops me - I'm afraid that it will end soon)) It's beautiful! Really narrows pores and skin does not dry due to the lack of alcohol. My skin is prone to fat content (although in winter it is pretty dry) - makes skin tone is dull. Removes germs inflammation. So highly recommend. The bottle is very large (355 ml), but trust me - long did not stagnation on the shelf :))

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Can't beat it.

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

This is a nice toner, very gentle and refreshing. My skin is very soft since using it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

fabulous as a face toner

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1829789 on Sep 30, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I love this product as a face toner. I wash my face, use this toner, let it dry, then apply my moisturizer. I have combination skin (oily in some parts, normal in the other parts). I love that it gets rid of the extra oil without drying out my skin. This product is a definite must have.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

As good as the expensive one

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Oct 16, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Before using this, I had been using Rose Water by Fresh for the past couple of years, then I saw iherb seling this Toner with such a good price, why not gave it a shot. I am soooooo happy that I did make this purchase, save me a lot of money......... plus the result is as good as the one I had been using before. Very soothing and hydrating !!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

great stuff

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

in fine I found my favourite toner)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 21-25 of 946 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »