Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Sounded good but my skin was too breakout-prone for this

Posted by Reviewer1353961 on Apr 24, 2013

Given how inexpensive this product is, and how the ingredient list makes it sound like the simple, gentle and effective product for my very sensitive and breakout-prone skin, I really wanted this to work. Well, a couple of days after I started using it, I was starting to see a few bumps breaking out from my chin, my forehead, and even my cheeks. That was unusual, because I typically only get a couple of hormonal zits at my t-zone around that time of the month. At first I thought it must be the new supplement I was taking for my health, but after checking some of the reviews on another popular review website where users mention the same issues, I suppose I must stop using this wonderful toner immediately, before my face breaks out further into cysts! Too bad I am not like the overwhelming majority of the reviewers here who could benefit from the product. In fact, out of all the skincare that I have ordered from iHerb, this is the only one that I am so disappointed with!

The best toner i ever had!

Posted by Reviewer3318394 on Feb 10, 2013

My face looks younger!

Прекрасно!

Posted by annmamontova on Aug 20, 2012

Я использую тоник утром и вечером, а так же в течение дня. Единственное, что меня останавливает - боюсь, что он быстро закончится)) Он прекрасен! Поры действительно сужает, кожу не сушит из-за отсутсвия спирта. У меня кожа склонна к жирности (хотя зимой она изрядно подсушилась) - делает тон лица абсолютно матовым. Убирает зачатки воспалений. Так что очень рекомендую. Бутылка очень большая (355 мл), но поверьте - долго не застоится на полочке :)) I use a toner in the morning and evening, as well as during the day. The only thing that stops me - I'm afraid that it will end soon)) It's beautiful! Really narrows pores and skin does not dry due to the lack of alcohol. My skin is prone to fat content (although in winter it is pretty dry) - makes skin tone is dull. Removes germs inflammation. So highly recommend. The bottle is very large (355 ml), but trust me - long did not stagnation on the shelf :))

Can't beat it.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is a nice toner, very gentle and refreshing. My skin is very soft since using it.

fabulous as a face toner

Posted by Reviewer1829789 on Sep 30, 2012

I love this product as a face toner. I wash my face, use this toner, let it dry, then apply my moisturizer. I have combination skin (oily in some parts, normal in the other parts). I love that it gets rid of the extra oil without drying out my skin. This product is a definite must have.