Very average lozenge

Posted by iherb-rocks on Oct 06, 2015

This slippery elm lozenge has almost no effect on me. In fact, because of its slightly gritty texture, it may sometimes irritate the throat.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer3269991 on Feb 25, 2015

Taste good! Relieve mild sore throat.

Good for Acid Reflux But Unpleasant Taste

Posted by RubiesHealth on Feb 06, 2015

I like the convenience of lozenges. I tested this product for over-acidic stomach and acid reflux. It is effective. However, it is difficult to get pass the chalkiness and unusual sweet taste. Slippery elm in natural powder form is tasteless and odorless. It thickens when added to water and is easily consumed. However it may not be convenient when traveling. I found NOW Slippery Elm capsules for travel use.

could not get along without them

Posted by Reviewer3100355 on Feb 03, 2015

I love these. I could not get along without them, especially during allergy season. They help so much with that scratchy throat, makes you cough, thing.

Jerry Tee / Performer

Posted by 4712542242075652489 on Oct 23, 2014

I've used this product for many years, since ordering directly from you, and find it is beneficial to me as a professional vocalist. It works very well for me and I would recommend it to anyone for whatever ails them in either vocalizing or excessive speaking needs. It is pleasant and leaves no offensive aftertaste.

works like magic

Posted by Reviewer1673408 on Dec 26, 2011

I am always amazed at how well these work for me. I often get a tickle in the back of my throat and I have never been able to cure it or even have it diagnosed. Even water doesn't help. It is very annoying since it prevents me from talking until I cough strenuously for awhile. Can be very embarassing. Two lozenges and the tickle is gone almost immediately, as long as I suck on them slowly. A must for anyone with this problem.

Thayers slippery elm

Posted by Reviewer1740929 on Nov 22, 2011

My daughter is very involved with choirs on campus. These really helped soothe her throat during concert season.

For other that throat sa well

Posted by Reviewer1889948 on Nov 21, 2011

While the most soothing lozenge for sore throat, this is also handy to take with you to prevent/treat diarrhea. it does not bind you up and is nutritive as well.

Great for sore throats and stomach ache.

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Sep 02, 2011

I have used the little packages of this product for years, and it really helps sore throats. Recently I have taken them when my stomach aches a little and it soothes that as well.

Throat Soothers

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 05, 2011

These are the only lozenges that really stop a cough and irritated throat.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »