not just for singers

Posted by Reviewer1147791 on Oct 08, 2009

I use those to soothe my throat and esophagus from the burning caused by acid reflux

Fantastic Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2372912 on Mar 11, 2010

Thayers Slippery Elm Lozenges are fantastic! They taste great and give you all of the benefits of slipper elm... which are quite numerous if you do the research! It not only helps soothe sore throat, but is great for the lungs and stomach too! iHerb.com has the best value too! Easy to order, quick shipping and convenient and user friendly website. Thanks for the great service! Rebecca Stevens

works like magic

Posted by Reviewer1673408 on Dec 26, 2011

I am always amazed at how well these work for me. I often get a tickle in the back of my throat and I have never been able to cure it or even have it diagnosed. Even water doesn't help. It is very annoying since it prevents me from talking until I cough strenuously for awhile. Can be very embarassing. Two lozenges and the tickle is gone almost immediately, as long as I suck on them slowly. A must for anyone with this problem.

Jerry Tee / Performer

Posted by 4712542242075652489 on Oct 23, 2014

I've used this product for many years, since ordering directly from you, and find it is beneficial to me as a professional vocalist. It works very well for me and I would recommend it to anyone for whatever ails them in either vocalizing or excessive speaking needs. It is pleasant and leaves no offensive aftertaste.

Save money

Posted by Reviewer3265650 on Apr 13, 2010

rather than buying the small boxes of 24 lozenges, I purchase a bottle - saves a lot of money. I keep several in a plastic container in my purse. If I start coughing or have a sore throat, I have the lozenges, handy.

These also help stomach aches!

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Dec 07, 2008

These little tablets are also wonderful for minor upset stomachs. What coats the throat will also coat the stomach!

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2581965 on Nov 05, 2009

They helped my throat, but have a very gentle action.

good

Posted by Reviewer2801113 on Jun 18, 2008

good

Better than cough drops

Posted by Reviewer2862031 on Apr 19, 2008

Works better than cough drops with the slight allergic cough I've developed (I live in New Jersey). Normally I'm fine but once in a while I get an intermittent annoying cough and just one of these tabs tames it nicely. Pleasant non-sugary taste.

great stuff