10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Thayers, Slippery Elm Lozenges, 150 Throat Lozenges

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

not just for singers

Posted by Reviewer1147791 on Oct 08, 2009

I use those to soothe my throat and esophagus from the burning caused by acid reflux

Fantastic Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2372912 on Mar 11, 2010

Thayers Slippery Elm Lozenges are fantastic! They taste great and give you all of the benefits of slipper elm... which are quite numerous if you do the research! It not only helps soothe sore throat, but is great for the lungs and stomach too! iHerb.com has the best value too! Easy to order, quick shipping and convenient and user friendly website. Thanks for the great service! Rebecca Stevens

Save money

Posted by Reviewer3265650 on Apr 13, 2010

rather than buying the small boxes of 24 lozenges, I purchase a bottle - saves a lot of money. I keep several in a plastic container in my purse. If I start coughing or have a sore throat, I have the lozenges, handy.

These also help stomach aches!

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Dec 07, 2008

These little tablets are also wonderful for minor upset stomachs. What coats the throat will also coat the stomach!

works like magic

Posted by Reviewer1673408 on Dec 26, 2011

I am always amazed at how well these work for me. I often get a tickle in the back of my throat and I have never been able to cure it or even have it diagnosed. Even water doesn't help. It is very annoying since it prevents me from talking until I cough strenuously for awhile. Can be very embarassing. Two lozenges and the tickle is gone almost immediately, as long as I suck on them slowly. A must for anyone with this problem.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »