Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 09, 2014

It helps to soothe and relieve the soreness in my throat.

Changed the recipe?

Posted by Reviewer1426655 on Apr 03, 2014

I've always loved these lozenges, but the cherry flavor I just received tastes like cardboard has been added to it. Pretty much revolting. I won't be buying them again.

Elm Bark Oral Demulcent

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Feb 25, 2013

Natural way, no side effect, not only for sore throat.

Not sure I'd get again

Posted by Reviewer2096966 on Mar 16, 2012

It is almost creamy as it dissolves with a very small amount of flavor. Not much change to how my throat felt, other than more saliva, which made swallowing a little easier. If you are used to a cough drop with some power, these are not for you.

okay

Posted by Reviewer3305070 on Mar 02, 2012

I haven't taken many to give a complete report.

best natural lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2204192 on Feb 18, 2012

We've been using this product for over 10 years. Normally we are sensitive to anything that isn't "natural". These lozenges calm any sensitivities we might have

A MUST HAVE for delicate throats!

Posted by Reviewer2835112 on Feb 10, 2012

I have been using this product for several years now, and I love it! At first, I could only find it in small boxes of lozenges, but this jar is fantastic to have around! (I keep some in a small ziplock in my purse, too). I think it was used many, many years ago for singers...I use it any time I have to talk a lot (which is often), and especially at night if I get a "tickle" in my throat. They're great for minor sore throats. These lozenges are NOT hard candy! They are softer, yet dissolve very slowly in your mouth. I feel safer giving these to my child, rather than hard lozenges. The taste is very pleasant, very mild, very soothing. This is a must have in my house... we laugh about the name "Slippery Elm", but it truly is a blessing!

Wow these do work

Posted by Reviewer2530791 on Jun 25, 2011

After only one tabblet i knew this was good , the symtoms just went away .

Soothes sore throat

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Mar 27, 2011

Helps me in the morning when I wake up with a sore throat from Acid Reflux. I am using this in combination with honey to soothe my sore throat and Apple Cider Vinegar to "cure" Silent Acid Reflux/GERD. I seem to be feeling a whole lot better.

australia

Posted by Reviewer2798983 on Sep 25, 2010

I take one before I go to sleep & my sore throat has improved.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »