Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 09, 2014

It helps to soothe and relieve the soreness in my throat.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2142999 on Oct 08, 2008

these are great! I'm a singer myself, & they have helped me a ton!

Wouldn't be without them

Posted by Reviewer2891743 on Jan 11, 2010

After joining a choir, I noticed I would get a tickle in my throat even though I had water to drink. I checked the internet to see what would be good for a throat tickle. Thayers was one of the brands mentioned. I went to my local health food store and bought a box, liked them so much I went back and bought a bottle. The health food store moved to an area inconvenient for me to go to, so I went back on the internet and found IHerb. I purchased several bottles in the cherry flavor, tangerine and several boxes of the maple flavor. I keep the lozenges on my night stand, in my purse and in the kitchen cupboard. They work great when I have to sing or do a lot of talking, before exercising and when I take a walk. I've noticed that as I've gotten older, my throat seems to be dryer. So I always let one dissolve in my mouth before going to bed. No more waking up feeling like I'm choking to death from a dry throat. I've also noticed that they help a burn from acid reflux. I get that once in a while and the lozenges work great. I've given them to others who have been helped with the same issue.

Posted by Reviewer1172069 on Mar 30, 2008

If you do a lot of talking, these work great for keeping your throat from getting dry.

Very soothing

Posted by KennyH on Nov 24, 2009

I love these! Very soothing for a sore throat, especially if you have reflux. They taste great.

Elm Bark Oral Demulcent

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Feb 25, 2013

Natural way, no side effect, not only for sore throat.

Wow these do work

Posted by Reviewer2530791 on Jun 25, 2011

After only one tabblet i knew this was good , the symtoms just went away .

A MUST HAVE for delicate throats!

Posted by Reviewer2835112 on Feb 10, 2012

I have been using this product for several years now, and I love it! At first, I could only find it in small boxes of lozenges, but this jar is fantastic to have around! (I keep some in a small ziplock in my purse, too). I think it was used many, many years ago for singers...I use it any time I have to talk a lot (which is often), and especially at night if I get a "tickle" in my throat. They're great for minor sore throats. These lozenges are NOT hard candy! They are softer, yet dissolve very slowly in your mouth. I feel safer giving these to my child, rather than hard lozenges. The taste is very pleasant, very mild, very soothing. This is a must have in my house... we laugh about the name "Slippery Elm", but it truly is a blessing!

best natural lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2204192 on Feb 18, 2012

We've been using this product for over 10 years. Normally we are sensitive to anything that isn't "natural". These lozenges calm any sensitivities we might have

Fast way to get you slippery elm dose in....

Posted by Reviewer2818273 on Dec 19, 2008

wonderful like the larger bottle size!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »