Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

The Missing Link, Skin, Coat & More for Dogs and Cats, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 4-star

Pet Store Manager

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I've been a successful manager of a major pet store for over 14 years. I sell the Missing Link brand of products and have a great deal of experience with them. I am passionate almost to an extreme about pet health, and the lack of essential fatty acids in most pets' diet is something that I can get downright preachy about. The major ingrediant here is flax seed, which contains a good amount of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Over time, this will improve skin and coat, protect joint helath, and generally provide better health. The sunflower seed, carrot, barley and acidophilus, in lesser amounts, provide useful nutrition too. Start small and work up gradually (over a month or so)to a full serving. It is almost tasteless and your pet won't mind you sprinkling a bit in their food. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.