Ecco Bella Face Compact

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Sep 16, 2009

I'm happy that this compact doesn't contain any harmful synthetics! The powder gives a smooth, even coverage. It's a bit heavy if you're used to something more translucent, but I'm satisfied with it. I wish it would offer a bit more shine control but in Hong Kong's humidity I suppose that's hopeless!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3031645 on Aug 15, 2011

Although I have not yet used this product on a daily basis, I liked it the first time I tried it. It remains to see how it will react with my skin during the Finnish winter. This shade was perfect for a typical fair skin that does not get tanned in the summer.

Great powder

Posted by Reviewer2553995 on Feb 27, 2012

Luxurious feeling, good coverage, even if translucent.

Good choice

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 22, 2011

I am happy enough with this powder. It's not quite as good as the MAC powder I used to use, but this product is far less toxic. I have fair, olive skin and the color is right for me. If I get much a tan in the summer, though, I'd want a darker shade.

It's good!

Posted by Reviewer2817587 on Apr 13, 2011

It's little bright to me but I like it.

Very pale.

Posted by Reviewer1987238 on Jun 13, 2011

Wasn`t expecting that powder beeing so pale. i`ve fair skin but this is too fair even for me. It`s good otherwise. I use a brush to apply it.

Handy

Posted by khi-73 on Sep 13, 2012

Nice box, okay powder.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Oct 22, 2012

Too rough for me, even I loved the ingredients. This is the best alternative when it comes to makeup in my opinion. (Of the YES-products)

Like it!

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 23, 2014

Very fair but it's good for me. Correct matification. Good ingrdients. Very expensive though, that's why 4 stars. Not sure if I recommend them because of that. Better options...

good

Posted by Reviewer1839008 on May 23, 2011

it's cruelty-free, vegan, gentle on skin.