[코맨후기] 이거 좋아요~ ㅎㅎㅎ

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Oct 06, 2012

후기처럼 좋네요~ 크게 기대안했는데~ 정말 마음에 듭니다~ㅋㅋㅋ 퍼프는 버리라는 말.. ㅋㅋㅋ 정말 공감하구요~ 제 피부톤하고도 너무 잘맞아요~ 정말 마음에 듭니다!!^^

It's good!

Posted by Reviewer2817587 on Apr 13, 2011

It's little bright to me but I like it.

Rewiev

Posted by 5537234362688723467 on Feb 07, 2015

I have a quiet pale skin-tone. But this powder was way too white (fair). I read the reviews before I bought it and thought "It is impossible that people think this one is too fair"? But then I bought It and I was a bit of shocked when I tried it on. Another thing that I did not like with this product was that it did not hide imperfections as well as other powders. So I would definitely not recommend this product to people with combination-skin or fat skin. The ingredients are good but the product is overpriced. The smell though is pleasant.

A bit heavy

Posted by Reviewer1918386 on Jan 03, 2012

I like that this is fairly natural. Nit it is a bit heavy so need to be very careful how I apply it. A bit light too which is annoying and the shade up (light) is too dark. b

처음 구매!

Posted by Reviewer3324993 on Jul 25, 2010

저는 얼굴톤이 하얗지도 않고 노랗지도 않은 중간톤;; 이 제품을 쓰니 얼굴이 밝아보이고 좋네요. 탈크프리라는 거에 끌려 구매했는데, 성분도 만족, 색상도 만족입니다.

good

Posted by Reviewer3018037 on Dec 22, 2011

Lightweight and soft particles are broken Box is weak Puff bad Radiance

Very pale.

Posted by Reviewer1987238 on Jun 13, 2011

Wasn`t expecting that powder beeing so pale. i`ve fair skin but this is too fair even for me. It`s good otherwise. I use a brush to apply it.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Oct 22, 2012

Too rough for me, even I loved the ingredients. This is the best alternative when it comes to makeup in my opinion. (Of the YES-products)

Like it!

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 23, 2014

Very fair but it's good for me. Correct matification. Good ingrdients. Very expensive though, that's why 4 stars. Not sure if I recommend them because of that. Better options...

Handy