Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

The Pure Guild, Hair Re-Growth Shampoo, 6.7 oz (200 ml) (Discontinued Item)

It actually does help reduce hair loss!

Posted by dianedorothy63 on Sep 02, 2014

This is the very first product I have chosen to review for the benefit of the iHerb.com community, including myself. The reason I am writing it is because I am concerned that either iHerb.com or The Pure Guild will quit supplying this unique product line if nobody steps up to the plate in this community to report how pure, how non-toxic, and how effective it really is at reducing hair loss and helping to encourage hair re-growth! This product has been out of stock since after only the 2nd time I re-ordered it sometime back in the early spring! I can tell you that within the first week I began using the Hair Re-Growth shampoo, I would estimate that my hair loss in my de-tangling brush was somewhere between 1/3 to 1/2 less! That is an amazing improvement compared to any other shampoo I have ever tried. Please also go check out every ingredient in this formula with the Environmental Working Group Skin Deep database: There is not one single toxic ingredient in this formula--no sulfates, no parabens, no mono-, di-, or triethylamines, no quaternary ammonium compounds, ethoxylated detergents, and no toxic preservatives. This is clean, pure and effective. Also, I use astaxanthin as an additional DHT (dihydrotestosterone) blocker to boost the hair loss prevention power of this lupinus albus extract and seaweed based shampoo that I love so much. I definitely did NOT notice any "synthetic" smell to the natural essential oils that give this shampoo such a bright, clean fragrance.

Smells awful

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Dec 29, 2013

It's a shame they added fragrance to this product (they list essential oils but honestly it smells like synthetic fragrance). It smells awful and the smell even stayed on my hands for almost an entire day. My hair still smelled from it the next day. I had to throw the bottle out. The shampoo itself is good to the hair but I have no idea if it helps grow hair or not, the only thing I do know is that it stinks!

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2884379 on Dec 08, 2013

excellent product! clean very well and volume the best!