Labai geras

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on Apr 23, 2015

Labai patogus, galima pasitepti tiesiog lovoje. Labai minkština odą, kojos kaip kūdikio po maždaug mėnesio naudojimo. Bus kartojamas.

Very handy

Posted by FairFinn on Jan 01, 2015

I think the idea of this product is ingenious! I like to moisturize my feet before bed and hate having to get up and wash my hands after, with this product I don't have to! I just pull on socks and go to sleep. It moisturizes well, and I like the smell, even if a lot of people don't seem to. To me it just smells like cocoa butter.

Smooth and melt-into-the-skin texture

Posted by 4676120854685355403 on Apr 20, 2015

This product is so convenient to use. It's rich yet absorbs quickly, softens the skin really well. Though it's a 'foot' butter, I like using it on my hands too. I enjoy the tea tree oil smell. This feels smoother than the hand & body butter, maybe because of the higher cocoa butter content. Love this so much, would repurchase when I finish it. Already recommended to a few of my friends and coworkers.

Ingenious

Posted by DeanaS on Nov 08, 2012

So nice to apply without having to touch either it or my feet. It's so awkward anyway to reach the bottom of my feet. I keep this by my bed and apply just before sleep. I thought about getting those aloe infused socks but doesn't seem like I'll need them while using this. Moisturizing, healing.

Soothing skin and softening heels

Posted by 4634674652158376456 on Aug 17, 2013

I like his product. It is easy and nice t use, it softens heels skin from the first use and soothes skin on the feet. To make it more effective ou'll need to use the stone to scrub your heels first.

sooth and moisturize

Posted by 4793514301339911259 on Dec 09, 2014

sooth and moisturize, easy to use

Al principio no me gusto y ahora me encanta.

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 29, 2015

Es maravilloso quita olor de pies, aunque huele muy fuerte, pero a mi me gusta. lo uso conjunto de la lata de badger de citronela ----------- ******************************** Si te ayude con mi review marca por favor el Sí abajo, y para más revisiones ve a mi nick Rossita

it"s working

Posted by 4993264536880984329 on Jun 21, 2015

I like this product very much. I use it and give it as a gift as well.

good natural product

Posted by 5554694324677776135 on Sep 29, 2015

Good product with all natural ingredients. Love its tea tree aroma.

love!!

Posted by 5493448059631120713 on Oct 02, 2015

I have used almost all of my entire first container on my lower legs! I have extremely itchy skin there, and this is the first product that I have found that has actually made a big difference. The design is brilliant, as my hands are not constantly greasy, or having to be washed AGAIN! What about the smell? It smells GREAT! Every time I use it, my husband jokes that he wasn't too eat it because it smells so good. I put it on quick after a swim when we were out, and my friend in the back seat immediately smelled it, got excited, and asked if it was edible. This stuff does NOT induce vomiting, it is actually fantastic. I must order more, right now!! ;)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »