The Synergy Company, Healing Honey, Active 15+ Manuka Honey, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Nice honey

Posted by Reviewer3049143 From Oregon on Nov 17, 2012

I purchased this one because the one I normally get was out of stock. The difference between the two is The Synergy Company's is $2.49 per ounce and claims "active 15+" and Wedderspoon brand claims "active 16+" and is $1.93 per ounce. I confess I don't exactly know what the "active" thing is but I'm assuming it's a claim to how well it's suppose to work. So you see that Wedderspoon is a better buy all around and they both taste the same to me. That is: really good!

Mmmmm.

Posted by Reviewer2832315 From Ohio on Mar 07, 2012

I use this as a facial cleanser, and it feels so wonderful on my skin. My smell and taste are a plus as well!!!

OK