Really real whole food Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2986960 on Jan 16, 2012

I have been buying this for years and just noticed that iherb carries it. This is a whole food natural vitamin C using several foods, not the usual ascorbic acid which has been fully adulterated and is no longer natural, in fact more than likely manufactured using corn and if so very possibly with GMO corn. I like this product and feel really good giving it to my family.

Pure love

Posted by Reviewer2157543 on Apr 19, 2011

This product has a wonderful quality. The amount of vitamin C per capsule is quite low, so you'll have to take three capsules per day.

For Lyme Disease

Posted by Radiant-Health on Sep 04, 2013

Absolutely amazing and extremely high quality product. It has a delightful light pink powder inside moderately sized capsules with a very slight scent of citrus fruit. The problem with most vitamin products is that they are sourced from low quality materials or fabricated synthetically and therefore have minimal bio-availability. This, however, takes it a step further and provides ascorbic acid in a completely whole foods form with cofactors and all, which greatly increases the amount your body can absorb. It is also organic so what more can you ask for? For Lyme disease, vitamin c is essential for supporting the immune system, detoxification pathways and aiding in the body's collagen production which the parasites that cause Lyme love to feast on. Four to six capsules a day provides 480-720mg of vitamin c which is enough to support the body during the healing process. ***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

label must be true

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jul 22, 2014

no adverse reaction so ingred must be true - rare these days Research "vegtable mag stearate" etc. Do not take. Insist it be removed.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Apr 30, 2014

I like this a lot, since it's really raw vitamin containing raw sources of vitamin C. The only thing that I don't like is that the capsule is made of cellulose. It'd be great if they could sell it in powder form or in pullulan capsules.

very good product

Posted by wicked72 on Apr 28, 2014

The best "vitamin C" I have ever tried. Recommended to anyone even if the price is higher, but this is a different dimension than the traditional "Vitamin C"?

Best vitamin c on the market

Posted by 5193357327582741742 on May 24, 2015

these are made from camu camu and other berries, totally bio available and no fillers! I open a capsule and put it I my toddlers apple sauce every day, I love this product, never without it!!

Pure Radiance

Posted by Reviewer2228001 on Jun 29, 2011

We love Radiance C and are so glad you carry this product. You make it simple to order and your prices are the best we have seen.

Vitamin C

Posted by 5110178920187247342 on Apr 03, 2016

Awesome product. I have been taking it for 6 months and haven't been sick this winter

I can feel the difference

Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Apr 07, 2016

I love this Vitamin C. All natural and I can feel the difference when I take it. I will continue to take everyday.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »