July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

The Synergy Company, Pure Synergy, Organic Vita·Min·Herb Multi for Men, 180 Veggie Tabs

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is the best food based multivitamin for men! It is organic, highly bioavailable and not manufactured in a chemical lab. What makes this product different from other food based multivitamin is that this is the only company that provides food based multivitamin in megadoses. (in accordance to the ortho molecular medicine/megavitamin therapy). It is true that the exces s vitamins can get pas sed out of the body and get wasted (eg vitamin B turning the pee yellowish). However, I believe in giving high amount of nutrition and let the body decide whether it needs the nutrients. At least I know that my body is in optimum nutritional state, as compared to knowing that your body can have benefitted more with additional nutrients (eg. pee never turn yellowish). I also like that it has 30 mg of zinc per servings which is very important to men since most similar products provide only 15 mg. In addition, the product contains many herbs and adaptogens that cover a wide spectrum of men’s health. The tablets are medium size and very easy to swallow. The recommended dosage is 3-6 though I would recommend 6 (1 month supply) if you can afford. Pricewise, it is quite expensive but since it contains different boosters, I am able to eliminate a few bottles of similar products. In the end, I can les sen the number of supplement bottles I have and swallow les s capsules/tablets. Another strong point is that when I travel overseas, I can’t bring all my supplements along (too many!) but I feel safe and know that I am well covered by this product. The product did not state whether it’s vegan though I think it probably is. It also contains fermented soy which should not be an is sue for those who skip soy since the unhealthy stuff from soy is broken down during fermentation. Lastly, this product contains no fillers, binders and flow agents!

The best 100% organic, food-based multi for men on the market!

Posted by robaaron on Aug 01, 2012

Hands down, the best of the best when it comes to 100% food-grown and organic multi-vitamins. Unfortunately, most multivitamins in the marketplace are made with cheap, ineffective and unbalanced synthetic “isolates” and a load of chemical additives—more like junk food than health food.

The Rolls-Royce of multi-vitamins

Posted by 4847106565725809982 on Jun 04, 2014

Some supplements are just WOW. And this one is one of them. I also tried a few other whole food multis. This is not Hype: This multi is amazing. It works and you will feel the change, and your body will thank you. i am very happy i tried it out . Worth every cent. Do not hesitate.

Exactly what I wanted

Posted by Reviewer2731252 on Jun 28, 2011

I've felt nothing but strong since taking this supplement. On top of that, I've been on a liquid cleanse with wholefood vitamins and powders. I wanted to take something that was completely made from food but required little time to digest; what I got was exactly what I paid for. I highly recommend this product. In addition, normally, most dense vitamins and mineral supplements that come in pill form are very synthetic and artificial and don't even get a high-percentage assimilation. Instead, you're left with a very yellow urine. From just drinking water, I've not seen my urine come out yellow once; thereby, leading me to believe that I'm assimilating the supplement 100%! Incredible.

nice product

Posted by 4681889437055683259 on Sep 19, 2013

Good product - I feel better, happier and really feel a difference after I used it for 2 weeks .. Will buy it again

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »