Yellow urine!

Posted by 4845110839890326934 on Nov 17, 2014

Extremely yellow urine and a little pain in my kidney after using this product just one tablet per day! I could not feel any major change in my mood after three days! I give two stars just because it has negligible bad effect on my stomach while my stomach is really sensitive to supplements!

Vitalizing Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3156202 on Oct 18, 2014

These vitamins are the real deal. Organic, whole food ingredients - these are quite simply the best multivitamins that I have ever tried. These are the way to go if you want to supercharge your health - especially if your energy levels aren't what they once were. I take these with AOR B-Complex, and they work very well together for physical stamina and mental clarity.

Product received after 1month

Posted by kristijansablic on Sep 26, 2014

Not really feeling any benefits from this product that was received way too late!

The Best Multi I have ever used

Posted by 4634400044400270611 on Jul 29, 2014

Plain simple answer, these are the best multivitamins I've ever used. No afternoon dip, more energy and focus. And a better night sleep as well. I urge anyone to try it for themselves!

The Rolls-Royce of multi-vitamins

Posted by 4847106565725809982 on Jun 04, 2014

Some supplements are just WOW. And this one is one of them. I also tried a few other whole food multis. This is not Hype: This multi is amazing. It works and you will feel the change, and your body will thank you. i am very happy i tried it out . Worth every cent. Do not hesitate.

Energy!!

Posted by Reviewer1302643 on Apr 24, 2014

Very good nutrients and very powerful! I only take 1 tablet a day! Very powerful for me!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is the best food based multivitamin for men! It is organic, highly bioavailable and not manufactured in a chemical lab. What makes this product different from other food based multivitamin is that this is the only company that provides food based multivitamin in megadoses. (in accordance to the ortho molecular medicine/megavitamin therapy). It is true that the exces s vitamins can get pas sed out of the body and get wasted (eg vitamin B turning the pee yellowish). However, I believe in giving high amount of nutrition and let the body decide whether it needs the nutrients. At least I know that my body is in optimum nutritional state, as compared to knowing that your body can have benefitted more with additional nutrients (eg. pee never turn yellowish). I also like that it has 30 mg of zinc per servings which is very important to men since most similar products provide only 15 mg. In addition, the product contains many herbs and adaptogens that cover a wide spectrum of men’s health. The tablets are medium size and very easy to swallow. The recommended dosage is 3-6 though I would recommend 6 (1 month supply) if you can afford. Pricewise, it is quite expensive but since it contains different boosters, I am able to eliminate a few bottles of similar products. In the end, I can les sen the number of supplement bottles I have and swallow les s capsules/tablets. Another strong point is that when I travel overseas, I can’t bring all my supplements along (too many!) but I feel safe and know that I am well covered by this product. The product did not state whether it’s vegan though I think it probably is. It also contains fermented soy which should not be an is sue for those who skip soy since the unhealthy stuff from soy is broken down during fermentation. Lastly, this product contains no fillers, binders and flow agents!

Very good!

Posted by 4908714145194536191 on Nov 11, 2013

Very-very good!!!

Recipe gorgeous bit expensive

Posted by 5514598445635577337 on Sep 30, 2013

Needed are included, in addition to expensive high without faults.

nice product

Posted by 4681889437055683259 on Sep 19, 2013

Good product - I feel better, happier and really feel a difference after I used it for 2 weeks .. Will buy it again

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »