The Tao of Tea, 100% Organic Pure Leaf Teas, Maté Mint, Yerba Mate & Spearmint, 4 oz (114 g)

Edited Review: my eyes are wide open

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Dec 07, 2011

Initially, I gave this product a 3-star review. After trying it a little less strong, I had to give it another star. I don't use a gourd, but I do use a bombilla. The first steeping of this one should be as brief as possible. I just put a bit of cold water in my mug before adding the hot water, and down the first one fairly quickly. After you get to the second and third (I usually get at least a fourth infusion as well), the flavour is much milder and the mint comes through a lot more. I've actually started drinking this tea fairly regularly, both because it's a bit of a jump-start, and also because it supposedly has some immune-boosting funcitons. It's a good tea.

I LIKE :-) !