Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 11, 2013

Nice packing and a excellent quality tea, with very nice Jaasmine aroma. Tea lover will love it.

Beautiful taste!

Posted by Suziesue on Jul 24, 2012

Excellent quality tea. I can't get enough of it. The flavour is full, floral and completely satisfying. I like my tea strong and with this product I can usually get up to 3 refills. I'm on my second jar and I'm ready to buy another next week. Highly recommended.

Cadillac of Jasmine Green Teas

Posted by 5522389918312521359 on Mar 16, 2014

This tea is more expensive than the others. Although, it is by far better tasting than the other 10 I've bought and tried. There is no comparison. I would give this tea a 10 out of 10 stars. After trying this one all of the others are a 7 at best. You get what you pay for. This one has the cleanest taste and the strongest jasmine flavor. The jasmine flavor is just right. Loose tea is a little more work but worth the effort. I drank through the can in a few weeks drinking it almost every day. This tea is refreshing and incredible. No regrets ordering this. I am going to order 2 more cans of it tonight.it helps relax me plus it seems to help suppress my appetite during the day without getting caffeine jitters. Before trying this tea I thought all Jasmine green teas were the same. I was wrong. This tea is exceptional.

This is our favourite it - luxurious, refreshing, rich, big leaves

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

This tea is well packaged - it comes in a metal box, with a double metal lid to keep the tea well preserved. The tea leaves are quite large and come rolled to small balls that open in the process of brewing. It a wonderful, magical tea, the aroma is superb and our guests love it. It's very pampering in the morning, it provides a refreshing boost of energy and it is offered here in a great price. It can be a great gift as well. I will definitely reorder.

Posted by 5367572664761516635 on Apr 02, 2014

Simply the best!

Perfect!

Posted by 5629382173530644326 on Feb 05, 2015

Definitely one of the absolute best jasmine teas I've ever had!

Tea for 2

Posted by 4721725020173674661 on Feb 23, 2016

Exellent tea, i highly recommend IT!

Delicious

Posted by 5272652267968733479 on Jun 27, 2016

Really beautiful tea.

great taste and freshness

Posted by 4695545152977802342 on Feb 21, 2013

Good, fresh, quite strong jasmin scent, just as I like it. In local stores it is much more expensive and looks pale/old, so this one is a great afternoon/evening delight for wife and me.

great tea, good taste and aroma

Posted by Reviewer1243362 on Jul 31, 2013