10% Off Orders Over $40!

The Tao of Tea, Organic Darjeeling Bergamot, Scented Black Tea, 3.5 oz (100 g)

4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

delicious tea that is a bit lighter than Earl Grey

Posted by 5146456352335272331 on May 23, 2014

This tea combines the wonderful mildness of Darjeeling tea with the fruity scent of bergamot. It is quite delightful, like an Earl Grey but lighter and more delicate. Unfortunately, I had an issue with my order of this product in that the tea I received was labeled incorrectly. I contacted iherb customer service and was sent an email saying someone would contact me regarding this product but no one ever did and replying to the form email I got did not work either. I had to find out what happened from another supplier who did answer my inquiries. The product is wonderful but the service I received was not.