Soooo good !

Posted by 5386520290854336591 on May 04, 2013

This tea is just one of the best I know. It smells heavenly (real roses scent) and tastes like... Oh gosh, there is no word to desribe it ! Really sweet, almost fruity I should say... It doesn't taste bitter at all, even if you "forget" it a little ! Even my roomies, who are not really into tea, have loved this one (without adding any sugar)... Will buy it again, definitely !

The aroma is amazing.

Posted by MonkaM on Jun 08, 2012

I fell in love with this tea instantly. It's a pure black tea with dried rose petals in it that add a terrific aroma and flavor to the black tea.

Perfect taste and smell

Posted by PerfectProducts on Sep 14, 2012

Really love this tea, the package looks nice, the contents feel nice :) Rose smell is pleasant and not chemical. The base tea is nice and refreshing.

Nice big leaves and Rose petals

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

This tea is great but it is very particular. If one likes the smell of rosewater - one would enjoy this tea. Otherwise, better skip it. No one else but me likes this tea in our household.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2479016 on Mar 07, 2012

Tastes very good

I infused this and drank like water. Smells great.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 30, 2015

Only one problem is, days before cycle, abruptly it felt like disgusting. I usually do with other things while my cycle, like soap\ emulsion\ fragrance\ even foods. Someone likes me, taste after end of your cycle. Cause it's worth it. It has double cap lids.

Great taste.

Posted by 5160215333118651881 on Mar 03, 2014

Black tea with roses, great tea. Large amount.

Delicious & Fragrant

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 03, 2014

I am a fan of floral tea & i like to make my own chrysanthemum tea at home. Very excited to see this floral tea in I-Herb listing and decided to try it. Mmmmm...it's delicious & yummy. Good quality tea with a mild fragrant of roses. Recommended.

very sweet smell, blends great with the taste

Posted by Reviewer1243362 on Jul 31, 2013

Good for ice tea aswell as for warming up when its cold.