Smoothe taste

Posted by Reviewer2843822 on Feb 21, 2013

I love silver needles white tea. This product has a wonderful, mellow aroma and taste. The best silver needle white tea I have tasted. Highly recommend if you are a white tea lover.

My favourite tea

Posted by Reviewer2901286 on Nov 02, 2014

I really love this tea, it has a wonderfully soft aroma and a great floral taste, isn't bitter for me. In my opinion is the best product of "The Tao of Tea" brand. All the content are delicate white tea sprouts, without powder unlike other teas. Only thing they can improve is the price. El contenido de la lata son brotes tiernos de té que se abren al añadir agua caliente. El aroma es maravilloso, meloso y floral y el sabor muy suave, nada amargo para mi gusto. En mi caso, creo que merece la pena si estás dispuesto a gastarte lo que cuesta.

Smooth Taste

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jan 17, 2016

First time I have drunk silver needle tea. Taste is mild. Easy to drink. Supposed to be very healthy. Use a knife to get the container open easily. Preserves tea quality well, I suppose, it is so tightly closed. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb to see other good products. Enjoy your iHerb experience!

The Tao Of Tea Silver Needles White Tea

Posted by 4615952919791145735 on Apr 10, 2014

Great healthy tea I mix it with green tea to stretch it out.

Very nice tea