The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal, 14.1 oz (400 g)

Reviews 2-star

The taste is impossible!

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Apr 24, 2010

I am NO wimp when it comes to health foods. Juice spirulina, swallow clay by the teaspoon, take herbs by the teaspoon rather than capsules. And I imagine this stuff is super healthy. But the taste! Oh my the taste! Like sulphurous wind mixed with the worst of beans. I cannot manage it. Not regularly. In an emergency yest. But simply not do-able on a daily basis. And I am usually pretty brave with this sort of stuff. Maybe it would work if you mixed it with bananas and juice and stuff. But that is not the point for me. It is supposed to be healthy and convenient ALL ON ITS OWN. And all on its own, it is simply too unpleasant to drink. Yuk! Back to the spirulina, flax oil and clay.Yum by comparison.

Hard to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer2483738 on May 29, 2010

Taste is terrible without the fruits. I'm afraid to touch it now after my first try. My wife now uses a spoonful in her juices. She finds the taste acceptable.

Very healthy, but hard to swallow...

Posted by abast13 on Jan 23, 2012

I don't doubt that stuff is good for you, but I could not stand the taste. So if you want to buy it, better try the smallest size first.

Hard to Handle!!

Posted by Reviewer3159177 on Nov 28, 2011

I respect that this product is very good in nutrition although the taste and texture makes it hard to handle. I have done to using it as a supplement to my smoothies and just using 1 table spoon per serve.